Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a few girls in my class who haven't showed up online for weeks and yet women are so supported by society they're still getting great grades.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Normies live in a different world than we do. Women live in an even more different world, with perks we dare not even dream of.

Women just have it so easy. Not only do they get other women to help them, males help them too. These chicks aren't even attending online lectures and yet they're doing very well cause people tell the professors not to mark her as absent, they do "group" projects and they put the name of these girls on there even though they did nothing. They give them information about all they need to know.

Meanwhile I'M THERE every day and barely getting by. Getting information I haven't heard with my own 2 ears is like pulling teeth. Meanwhile, 2 minutes after the professor says something important like "we have a pop quiz now", that chick shows up cause she was informed privately so swiftly. Meanwhile I'm asking left and right and nobody is telling me shit. I'm doing projects all by myself, but they take turns and just put 3 or 4 names on the same project. Shit, when I'm forced to do a group project I'm forced to take the initiative and do more, or else I get screwed like I was several times before.

Same bro. few months in and Im barely catching up to news while these women had it prep all along with their simp messengers and orbiters

I hate Uni

Keep in mind that females are always "gonna make it".
No matter how hard they fuck up their career situation.
A female will always find a man who is willing to betabuxx her.
It literally doesn't matter if they fail at school completely. Technically they don't even have to work.

It literally doesn't matter if they fail at school completely. Technically they don't even have to work.
God damn they literally live in a different world. And then they say they are oppressed. Of course they say that, when you are so unbelievably coddled and supported and helped and pampered by absolutely everybody, any tiny thing seems like oppression.

legit. the women just find a guy to take notes for them and do their assignments

Same bro. few months in and Im barely catching up to news while these women had it prep all along with their simp messengers and orbiters

I hate Uni
God damn, so it„s not just me, sorry to hear that. Important news/info is so hard to come by as an incel, nobody tells you shit.
legit. the women just find a guy to take notes for them and do their assignments
Yep, and they fucking voluntarily do it too.

Applies to everything in life

As a male you're expected to do 5x better while getting told you're trash and worthless. Women quite literally just have to exist

Yeah, they're quite worthless, in the past they would have died out due to this. But modern society make sure they're rewarded for being good looking or having a vagina just for existing so they carry them through everything.

reading this shit makes me so viscerally angry. I guarantee you those same women still claim to be victims of gender inequality, even while everyone else is tirelessly attending to their needs and making sure there’s no risk that they will ever fail economically, academically or socially, just because they have a hole between their legs

tutorial island

Everything is harder as a man, everything is 100x worse as an ugly man though

reading this shit makes me so viscerally angry. I guarantee you those same women still claim to be victims of gender inequality, even while everyone else is tirelessly attending to their needs and making sure there’s no risk that they will ever fail economically, academically or socially, just because they have a hole between their legs
NGL one of those bitches legit presented about female oppression and feminism several times in the past 2 years. Another one constantly talks about feminism and shit. And this is a fucking conservative third world country.

If the blackpill went mainstream incels would stop simping for foids

Foids just use normie orbiters for good grades.

I like how the term simp has become somewhat mainstream. More people are waking up to fractions of the blackpill at least.

Foids get good grades because their cuck orbiters help them.

ive always complained about how these foids never did anything in class and got c´s while i was always doing shit and saying stuff and still got the same grade or worse. Imagine being on tutorial mode and yet u still complain

its over