Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a little problem with the lingo "ascend" tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Foids browsing this forum are getting the idea that they have the power to make us ascend, so to speak, which makes them feel superior. Maybe we should stop calling it that, just saying.

Foids do have power over us. After all, foids opinion means the difference between chad and incel aka all or nothing. But it's not up to any foid to make an incel not an incel, because a foid cant control her own or other foids' sexual preferences, which btw are the same as we know (though they'll say "i personally like short guys but my bf happens to be 6'3" jfl).

Therefore, true ascension is about looksmaxxing so you can consistently get laid or get gfs after. Not one pity fuck or something.

It's too late for that now. Words like "ascend" are now firmly part of blackpilled incel lingo. This would have been a good point to raise 4 or more years ago tbh

Foids wouldn't pity fuck anyone. I would call a pity fuck ascension.

It's too late for that now. Words like "ascend" are now firmly part of blackpilled incel lingo. This would have been a good point to raise 4 or more years ago tbh
Ngl you're right but still

Women do have power over us, begger can't be choosers.
We are just genetic trash coping by hating on them. If they wanted us, there would no hatred from most of us.
All the people talking about self love are coping faggots, we are social animals and if you can't even form social bonds or find a mate who genuinly wants to be with you, it's over. And this is hugely mediated via the physical appearance of someone.

It's kinda arbitrary anyway. Users here frequently try to redefine what sexual experiences "count", I've even seen men here claim that sex with a woman over a certain age isn't ascension. And to me it would seem that all this sort of rhetoric does is make non-incels believe that this site is simply a vulnerable narcissist pity party. This is the real problem with "ascending".

Women do have power over us, begger can't be choosers.
We are just genetic trash coping by hating on them. If they wanted us, there would no hatred from most of us.
All the people talking about self love are coping faggots, we are social animals and if you can't even form social bonds or find a mate who genuinly wants to be with you, it's over. And this is hugely mediated via the physical appearance of someone.
All the atoms in the universe IQ

If sex is ascending you can get that shit tomorrow.