[RageFuel] There's a party going on in my apartment building

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 16h 8m
I've listened to it these last hours. I can hear voices (and music) all the time even if I don't open my window; they have theirs open. I just came from reconnaissance trip disguised as taking the rubbish out. There were even 2 young, NT, good-looking guys outside chatting about their studies. The other was Arab, the other sounded like some Western European, like Dutch (or from Flanders). They were speaking English. From the apartment I saw disco lights. All day I have been hearing Arabic speech, screaming, but mixed with English all day. That's because they have had multiple Finnish foids there all day! Young and slim clearly. You can deduce from the voices that they are young and attractive and not overweight. I have listened carefully and I am confident that every single women inside are Finnish only, while there is not a single Finnish man taking part. Majority of the participants are Arabic, and I am not sure that there are native Europeans there, could be that the two I heard outside are just asylum seekers (originally, now some of them clearly were students in higher education) that don't share any other language than English. All I've heard and seen indicates that they are intending to have and having sex there.

It is 100% sure that there aren't even a single Finnish man invited there, while all the women are Finnish. Even the most retard understands that we are enemies. I have never seen a Finnish man hang out with these Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis. If they are hanging out or dealing with Finns, it's always just the foids. All the social workers, multicultural consultants etc. are Finnish women. When we (local men) see these invaders walking with a Finnish sexual partner in the streets, grocery store etc. they are signalling their victory as conquerors and enjoying fully inflicting pain on us. The facial expressions signal "haha, you can't do anything, suffer infidel, your cucked society won't do anything while you would be killed in our country if you tried to do the same that I am doing here".

This could never happen the opposite way: Finnish men partying with Iraqi, islamic foids and no-one else allowed in.

This apartment building BTW contains many single Finnish men living alone (who all mog me), but not even one single (non-pensioner) woman living alone.

Having parties on Friday and Saturday is not unusual here and if it was just (full-)Finnish party, I would not be that annoyed by it happening. We don't have any mandatory order about household mixing or stay-at-your-own-place order etc. because of the coronavirus, so I can't call the police like I could do in some countries.

I'm having a mental breakdown right down. If I had a AK-47 or similar, I would go end the party. Seriously. This would be pretty good opportunity and conveniently I would not even have to travel anywhere carrying weapons (I don't have a car).

While I was writing this, the music and subwoofer stopped and now I am hearing slamming sounds etc. They are likely having an orgy there at this very moment. Also, about 15 minutes ago police car came here near or at least passed by, I did not go and check. Likely not related to this party. They were not having the music so loud that I could call the police. Only really the subwoofer can be heard if I don't open the window.

(Sorry for not expressing myself better, it took very long to write this and I could not express all that I wanted in English, but I had to vent)

Last edited:
rope2cope

rope2cope

1488cel
★★★★★
27d 15h 56m
"p-party's over bitches" pew pew pew

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
1d 2h 49m
Call the police on them for a noise disturbance or say that there's underaged people at the party.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
111d 23h 53m
I’m sorry you experienced this.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
173d 14h 10m
(I don't have a car)
This is the most brutal part. This is even more brutal than the fact that we are being invaded... Imagine not only you do not have a car but you are unable to drive. You never can go on a rampage.

rope2cope

rope2cope

1488cel
★★★★★
27d 15h 56m
God I wish I had a license, the licensepill is hard to swallow, I would drive for hours if I had one. /night drives/ are the future.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★★
28d 20h 58m
I hope you can sleep, you should call the police if you cant
I live near a nightclub bar, its pure nightmare, I have had many sleepless night because of it.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Veteran
★★★★
18d 1h 4m
At least you're experiencing a party.

armis

armis

KHHV TRUECEL
★★★★★
5d 18h 1m
Go minecraft on them (in Terraria).

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★
25d 14h 34m
Pull up with the nazi flag on their door, i'm sure they are going to invite you in.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
21d 8h 55m
Call the police on them for a noise disturbance or say that there's underaged people at the party.
Or SWAT as an Al Qaida recruiting event

(In viva pinata ofcourse, Ive got banpoints for this before so Im being 1 bazillipn percent totally ironic.. yeah)

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
46d 1h 14m
Do you guys have COVID restrictions there on how only a certain number of people can be within an area or an establishment?

You should just call the cops tbh.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
10d 21h 14m
It's ok buddyboyo, I'll go on a party shooting spree in Minecraft in your honor

dogcel256

dogcel256

Major
★★★★
62d 2h 28m
CuckQueer selectively edited the post removing the racial aspect.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Rōnin
★★★★★
131d 22h 52m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the youngest youngcel
★★★★★
10d 23h 36m
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 16h 8m
The music was never too loud like I wrote. Maybe the people's combined voices were. That's why I even noticed that something was going on. Hearing music weakly from other apartments is almost daily or weekly thing.

The music never restarted and the other sounds also stopped soon. I saw the flashing blue police car lights (on the other side of the building going elsewhere probably) second time, but still probably unrelated. I heard the two foreign guys speaking if I opened my window still at about 2:30 AM. Did not check regularly. It has been silence for some time. Now it's 4:34 AM. I don't know what happened, whether some of them left or stayed inside. Would have been too suspect if they saw me again slowly walking past them at night.

There's nothing illegal there being underage people? And I think all were over 18.

I’m sorry you experienced this.
Why you completely changed your original message: "Just be Dutch theory. Also @gymletethnicel and @Diocel can you just stop hogging all the foids and conquering Europe?"?

This is the most brutal part. This is even more brutal than the fact that we are being invaded... Imagine not only you do not have a car but you are unable to drive. You never can go on a rampage.
Most brutal for me is the affected sex ratio because there are massive amounts of foreigner men, but very little foreigner women while those women aren't allowed to interact at all with native men. They even have their own separate times at swimming pool (women-only time), because if not, their countrymen will not let them go there, because there are Finnish men that could see them. Haven't seen an Afghan woman for years, while the young Afghan teen boys are everywhere en masse (new batches from Greece's islands just arrived here, almost all unaccompanied asylum seekers are boys). There are some small amount of Iraqi-Iraqi couples (etc.), but at least 90% of Iraqi men's partners here that I see in my daily life are Finnish women as opposed to Iraqi. They are non-betabuxxers, because most still do not have a permit to legally stay and are unemployed. Their black hair and features are very attractive for blonde women.

I don't have even a driver's licence. Car can always be rented like Breivik did. I don't know whether I can drive. Never tried. My eyesight at least is bad.

God I wish I had a license, the licensepill is hard to swallow, I would drive for hours if I had one. /night drives/ are the future.
You are "moneymaxxed" because of luck with cryptocurrencies. You could get a license?

I hope you can sleep, you should call the police if you cant
I can't sleep because of mental disturbances, including this, but many other things as well. There was no basis to call the police. There was one neighbour between our flats, so without opening the window it was not strong enough to prevent me falling asleep. BTW, I've never called the police in my life even when there was good reasons.

Pull up with the nazi flag on their door, i'm sure they are going to invite you in.
I don't have.

Or SWAT as an Al Qaida recruiting event
They don't seem to be that religious. No long beards etc. Music and non-relative foids would be banned, if they followed the rules! They apply the foids ban only to their women, but enthusiastically approach our women despite that it is also banned according to the rules.
Do you guys have COVID restrictions there on how only a certain number of people can be within an area or an establishment?

No restrictions at all. Only recommendations for some areas. Finland has the best Covid situation in the EU, I heard, despite having the least amount of restrictions. No lockdowns, curfews, everything is open, no-one wears masks here nor are they required outdoors or indoors. I've yet to wear a mask even a single time. This just shows how introverted Finns are and partly explains why extroverted foreigners have it so easy here. Also, Finland has the highest IQ in Europe and IQ is related to the spread. See Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore...high IQ and low spread. We had epidemic in East Helsinki, which is inhabited by low IQ Somalis etc.

CuckQueer selectively edited the post removing the racial aspect.
First I did not understand. Then I saw this: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jtrpse/incel_talks_about_a_party_and_how_hed_go_to_kill/

Completely misrepresented! The whole "beef" was cut out. I am used to parties here and don't mind them. This is my first time on IncelTear that I am aware of and they left out the whole relevant content about what happened.

SykoSarah: *Makes noise while cleaning up after the party* mUsT bE aN oRgY!!!!!1!

This could be the explanation for what I heard after the music stopped. Thank you! Also, I am not against orgies per se.

"An incel upset that there's a party nearby and nobody there wanted to invite "the creepy dude who's always leering at the young girls.""

The whole point of this party was for the foreigners to be close to our women while they would never allow the opposite to happen. They haven't even allowed their women to immigrate here, their families literally sold their young sisters (many as a second/third/fourth wife for rich old men) so that the family could afford to send their son(s) to Europe as an underage, unaccompanied 17 year old asylum seeker fraudster. This has been in the news many times regarding Afghanistan. Then they lie to police that they have lost (connection to) their parents. Many also lie about their age.

"
*uses Swastika as avatar*
Why do women not want to date me?
"

How they would know that I use old German flag in some Internet forum? Swastika only also is a different thing. Finnish air force has used it before the NSDAP was founded and still continues to use it. Women do not want to date me, because I was left below the required looks threshold when lots of good-looking and extroverted immigrant men came here, but the amount of available women stayed the same. (the small number of muslim women that came are unreachable for non-muslims)

"Incel talks about a party and how he'd go to kill them all if only he had a gun (had to leave out some text, it would be too long to post)"

I would have killed all the foreigner men there, so literal invaders. It would be an act of national defence and justified when the army is no longer up to its task of shooting invaders at the border. I've said here many times that I don't want to kill women and criticised others that want to kill women and find it "lifefuel" that women died in accidents etc.

Leaving out text was totally intentional to misrepresent me.

Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
15d 3h 38m

This is what I was thinking. Get the coof cops after those cocksuckers.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
217d 21h 43m
I would have killed all the foreigner men there, so literal invaders. It would be an act of national defence and justified when the army is no longer up to its task of shooting invaders at the border. I've said here many times that I don't want to kill women and criticised others that want to kill women and find it "lifefuel" that women died in accidents etc.
stormcucks: protect muh white queens
Islamic terrorists: beheading women on the streets

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
★★★
7d 22h 17m
I'd try to get in tbh, seems like a good opportunity to get wasted for free

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
217d 21h 43m
@Irredeemable @Diocel @Pengwin @Transcended Trucel @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser
Daily reminder that an ethnic talking about murdering white people while comparing himself to an ISIS terrorist would get permabanned instantly. Meanwhile a white person with a Nazi AVI talking about killing Arabs while wanting to do stuff like "Breivik" is OKAY.

This is another example of very obvious white privilege that has extended even to .co
@mental_out @SergeantIncel

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
89d 22h 2m
@Irredeemable @Diocel @Pengwin @Transcended Trucel @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser
Daily reminder that an ethnic talking about murdering white people while comparing himself to an ISIS terrorist would get permabanned instantly. Meanwhile a white person with a Nazi AVI talking about killing Arabs while wanting to do stuff like "Breivik" is OKAY.

This is another example of very obvious white privilege that has extended even to .co
Arabs mog once again. 30 year old w*ite autists can't even compete. All they can do is daydream about murdering chaddams, because if they tried that in reality they'd get curb stomped

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
190d 13h 57m

Just remember. White privilege is a myth, even on CO. Whites were victims the entire time.

20200221_110506.jpg

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
111d 23h 53m
The music was never too loud like I wrote. Maybe the people's combined voices were. That's why I even noticed that something was going on. Hearing music weakly from other apartments is almost daily or weekly thing.

The music never restarted and the other sounds also stopped soon. I saw the flashing blue police car lights (on the other side of the building going elsewhere probably) second time, but still probably unrelated. I heard the two foreign guys speaking if I opened my window still at about 2:30 AM. Did not check regularly. It has been silence for some time. Now it's 4:34 AM. I don't know what happened, whether some of them left or stayed inside. Would have been too suspect if they saw me again slowly walking past them at night.

There's nothing illegal there being underage people? And I think all were over 18.

Why you completely changed your original message: "Just be Dutch theory. Also @gymletethnicel and @Diocel can you just stop hogging all the foids and conquering Europe?"?

Most brutal for me is the affected sex ratio because there are massive amounts of foreigner men, but very little foreigner women while those women aren't allowed to interact at all with native men. They even have their own separate times at swimming pool (women-only time), because if not, their countrymen will not let them go there, because there are Finnish men that could see them. Haven't seen an Afghan woman for years, while the young Afghan teen boys are everywhere en masse (new batches from Greece's islands just arrived here, almost all unaccompanied asylum seekers are boys). There are some small amount of Iraqi-Iraqi couples (etc.), but at least 90% of Iraqi men's partners here that I see in my daily life are Finnish women as opposed to Iraqi. They are non-betabuxxers, because most still do not have a permit to legally stay and are unemployed. Their black hair and features are very attractive for blonde women.

I don't have even a driver's licence. Car can always be rented like Breivik did. I don't know whether I can drive. Never tried. My eyesight at least is bad.

You are "moneymaxxed" because of luck with cryptocurrencies. You could get a license?

I can't sleep because of mental disturbances, including this, but many other things as well. There was no basis to call the police. There was one neighbour between our flats, so without opening the window it was not strong enough to prevent me falling asleep. BTW, I've never called the police in my life even when there was good reasons.

I don't have.

They don't seem to be that religious. No long beards etc. Music and non-relative foids would be banned, if they followed the rules! They apply the foids ban only to their women, but enthusiastically approach our women despite that it is also banned according to the rules.

No restrictions at all. Only recommendations for some areas. Finland has the best Covid situation in the EU, I heard, despite having the least amount of restrictions. No lockdowns, curfews, everything is open, no-one wears masks here nor are they required outdoors or indoors. I've yet to wear a mask even a single time. This just shows how introverted Finns are and partly explains why extroverted foreigners have it so easy here. Also, Finland has the highest IQ in Europe and IQ is related to the spread. See Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore...high IQ and low spread. We had epidemic in East Helsinki, which is inhabited by low IQ Somalis etc.

First I did not understand. Then I saw this: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jtrpse/incel_talks_about_a_party_and_how_hed_go_to_kill/

Completely misrepresented! The whole "beef" was cut out. I am used to parties here and don't mind them. This is my first time on IncelTear that I am aware of and they left out the whole relevant content about what happened.

SykoSarah: *Makes noise while cleaning up after the party* mUsT bE aN oRgY!!!!!1!

This could be the explanation for what I heard after the music stopped. Thank you! Also, I am not against orgies per se.

"An incel upset that there's a party nearby and nobody there wanted to invite "the creepy dude who's always leering at the young girls.""

The whole point of this party was for the foreigners to be close to our women while they would never allow the opposite to happen. They haven't even allowed their women to immigrate here, their families literally sold their young sisters (many as a second/third/fourth wife for rich old men) so that the family could afford to send their son(s) to Europe as an underage, unaccompanied 17 year old asylum seeker fraudster. This has been in the news many times regarding Afghanistan. Then they lie to police that they have lost (connection to) their parents. Many also lie about their age.

"
*uses Swastika as avatar*
Why do women not want to date me?
"

How they would know that I use old German flag in some Internet forum? Swastika only also is a different thing. Finnish air force has used it before the NSDAP was founded and still continues to use it. Women do not want to date me, because I was left below the required looks threshold when lots of good-looking and extroverted immigrant men came here, but the amount of available women stayed the same. (the small number of muslim women that came are unreachable for non-muslims)

"Incel talks about a party and how he'd go to kill them all if only he had a gun (had to leave out some text, it would be too long to post)"

Leaving out text was totally intentional to misrepresent me.
Your posts often talk about how the ”handsome, dark” Afghan/Iraqi/Syrians refugees are attracting Finnish women. I really doubt it when you consider the following:
Are Afghans/Iraqis/Syrians
Taller than Finnish men?:no:
Wealthier?:no::no::no:
Better looking?:no::no::no::no::no:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
159d 12h 45m

absolutely true. any of us nonwhites post this shit and we would be perma banned likely no debate. while OP likely doesnt even get a warning

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 9h 16m
I don't live in europe ma man.
Jfl

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
★★
5d 18h 38m
brutal. Imagine all the wet pussies inside we could never have.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
48d 3h 56m

Damn. Life as an ethnic really sucks.

Clarity1

Clarity1

The time has come
★★
3d 23h 45m
Should of made an anonymous call to police about drug related activities, I'm sure they had some drugs.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
217d 21h 43m
I think out of the 7 or 8 mods all are white beside master. no Arabs,Indians nor Asians on there.
Yeah, I don't see how people can deny the very obvious bias against ethnics. Of course an all-white mod team is going to be bias. Tbh the fact that this thread hasn't been removed yet is blatant proof of it.

I once made a thread regarding ISIS, not even necessarily supporting them, just understanding why certain people join them and I went from 0% to a temp ban. JFL. If I did the same as OP, but then switched the races it would be an instant perm no doubt about it.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 9h 16m
Can you move to a white area? where white people only live?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
173d 14h 10m
Arabs mog once again. 30 year old w*ite autists can't even compete. All they can do is daydream about murdering chaddams, because if they tried that in reality they'd get curb stomped
Making fun of other incels on an incel forum.

stormcucks: protect muh white queens
Islamic terrorists: beheading women on the streets
Let us be fair here, ethnic men do the exact same thing.
And another thing. Why should you allow foreign men (regardless of their race) allow them to roam in your country? That is also cucked. So, in the end you just lose.

I once made a thread regarding ISIS, not even necessarily supporting them, just understanding why certain people join them and I went from 0% to a temp ban. JFL. If I did the same as OP, but then switched the races it would be an instant perm no doubt about it.
Ok, that on the other hand is not fair. If I remember correctly this thread was not even offensive in any kind of way. You should not have been banned for this, nor get a warning for this.
Also, you actually should be allowed to be offensive here because this is the only way to have a real talk instead of this gibberish we have on other forums and basically on every media.

By the way. This whole conversation here shows once again, that race and your own heritage is still something important whether you say that "your own race" is a cope or not.

And to be fair here @AutisticMonstrosity
I know you are angry about this. But do not forget. White females also choose to hang out with them. Nobody is forcing them. So, blaming only ethnic men for this, while also on the other hand white men here literally have become a meme because they go for Asian females, is also sort of hypocritical.

I can say, at least for me, that I would not go for Asian females.

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
89d 22h 2m
Making fun of other incels on an incel forum.
The thread is about wanting to murder arabs, pakis and indians and you come after me for calling him a 30 year old larping loser? FUCK outta here gimmick faggot, aren't you 6'4 or something? fuck outta here, you and your whole race of corny soulless cumstains.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 9h 59m
:lul:

This is basically what happens when a Stormfag tries to start a civil war.

OP is full of shit as usual.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
173d 14h 10m
The thread is about wanting to murder arabs, pakis and indians and you come after me for calling him a 30 year old larping loser?
You clearly did not read my entire post.

FUCK outta here gimmick faggot, aren't you 6'4 or something? fuck outta here, you and your whole race of corny soulless cumstains.
Imagine getting this mad...

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
89d 22h 2m
You clearly did not read my entire post.

Imagine getting this mad...
Of course I didn't read your entire post. I don't put in effort into reading stuff from people that are irrelvant

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
173d 14h 10m
Of course I didn't read your entire post. I don't put in effort into reading stuff from people that are irrelvant
And this is why a normal conversation about this topic here is not possible. You accuse me of something and yet you did not even read my entire post to whether verify it is true or not. Ok, once again. I also pointed out the hypocrisy of @AutisticMonstrosity

"And to be fair here @AutisticMonstrosity
I know you are angry about this. But do not forget. White females also choose to hang out with them. Nobody is forcing them. So, blaming only ethnic men for this, while also on the other hand white men here literally have become a meme because they go for Asian females, is also sort of hypocritical.

I can say, at least for me, that I would not go for Asian females."

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
111d 23h 53m
And another thing. Why should you allow foreign men (regardless of their race) allow them to roam in your country? That is also cucked. So, in the end you just lose.
You tell me. It is many European countries who overwhelmingly vote for Social Democratic governments (especially females) who favor immigration. Social Democracy has been popular long before there were any significant amount of foreigners in Europe. Some people talk about an "invasion", but don't forget that Italian boats are literally fishing refugees out of the Mediterranean.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
173d 14h 10m
Wait, you are 6'4?
No.

You tell me. It is many European countries who overwhelmingly vote for Social Democratic governments (especially females) who favor immigration.
Specifically females, yes.

Some people talk about an "invasion", but don't forget that Italian boats are literally fishing refugees out of the Mediterranean.
That is also ture, yet again, there is actually a problem with the Schengen Convention and Dublin Regulation. So, this topic should be discussed in places like Germany for example but of course the current political parties clearly do not give a fuck.

Last edited:
osman27

osman27

Officer
★★
12d 1h 57m
Just convert to Islam in your closest mosque and you will be provided with a high tier Iraqi or Moroccan Stacy. The modern west is not worth getting fighting and getting angry over.
With your JBW status, you can get a harem of sand foids.

@AutisticMonstrosity @LastGerman
Brutal no reply pill

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
91d 18h 37m
great thread and story, bruder. you have my full support. imagine having a litany of angry ethnics after you just because you express how you are feeling in the moment.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
5d 23h 51m
Will I be provided with high tier arab woman if Im white??
The west is over. i should be allow to beat them and had to cook and take care fo me.
Were do I get this?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
116d 15h 1m
That's because they have had multiple Finnish foids there all day! Young and slim clearly. You can deduce from the voices that they are young and attractive and not overweight. I have listened carefully and I am confident that every single women inside are Finnish only, while there is not a single Finnish man taking part.
Fuuuuuuuck, why do Finnish cumdumpsters have to hate my race so much? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★★
38d 14h 46m
RACE WAAAR!!!
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I support OP even as a colored

He wants to hurt moggers which I support 150%:feelsokman: