Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's a party going on in my apartment building

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
UPDATE: Recuperating from these moments takes a few days. Next day the similar sounds restarted. I tried to not listen to what was happening, I did not open windows or go outside for several days and tried to think other things. It appears that more of the Arabs (all young men that came in 2015-16) of this building have now Finnish girlfriends because of English being heard more often than was the case earlier. Not surprising, since they are all gym-maxxed, very social, handsome, good clothes and style, perfect skin, fit, very looksmaxxed, apparently some are now studying in higher education, so not low IQ. What was the most depressing thing: the sounds come/came from a different apartment and not the apartment that I suspected, which has multiple young male Arabs living in it. So there is now one more apartment with young male immigrants in it. That is always depressing, and extra depressing when they live with or are visited by our (native, non-immigrant) women.

This also came after a particularly harsh week (can't tell more, even though I want(ed) to) of seeing immigrant men here with our women (and never the other way round) and that's why I wanted to just be home and not go outside even to buy food and supplies so not to see more. But this plan did not succeed, because even though I tried to avoid seeing more, not even watching the news, I still saw more, because they literally came here in front of my eyes and ears. That's why the mental breakdown last Friday, the Friday (and Saturday) was just the last straw. The whole week before that was extremely brutal.

During this work week there has been parties directly under my apartment. Last night and the night before last night. Constant pandemonium and music, yesterday lasting at least until 5 AM (probably well after that, but I went to sleep then). They are all Finnish, so I don't care. What I do care is that they smoke cigarettes outside too close to the building and it comes directly to my apartment and that is ragefuel, shortens my life, is dangerous to health, prematurely ages me. I am too high-inhib to ask them to smoke a few metres further, because probably it would make things even worse, because probably they would retaliate by smoking even closer to my incoming air vent. Because they would realise that I am "spying" on them in the night and listening to their conversations while they do not see me. I do that because I try to open a window from the other side of my apartment to decrease the cigarette smoke that comes. For that I need to follow when they are smoking, can't keep the window open all the time, because it's too cold outside.

Also, some days ago there was a rape or assault here that I heard, I don't know which apartment, but the woman screamed "Lopeta!" ("Stop!") all the time it lasted. Then rumble. They had a loud conflict starting at about 3:15 AM during work-week (very few if any that live here have jobs).
The constant noise that never stops not even during the night and goes on until the early morning and makes it impossible to sleep is something I can heavily relate to tbh
I've experienced that kind of thing when living in uni dorms.
It wrecks your mental state and makes you feel completely hopeless that you can't even get a peaceful night's sleep.
The noise is often so bad that you end put off sleeping entirely and are in a terrible state for going to classes.

I also heavily relate to the hopeless feeling of not being able to tell people to quiet down because of the fear they'll laugh in your face and double down with the noise.
Sometimes you just have to knock on their door and tell them you can't sleep though if there's still noise going on at like 2 am in the morning most days of the week. You have to at least try to make an attempt to get them to stop if it's bothering you so much unfortunately.

The smoking part and scents from the party like leftover food assaulting your senses is another thing too.
It all adds up.
I'm sorry you are experiencing this. Normies really can't go a few seconds without noise and thugmaxxed normies are even worse in this regard.
And the fact living spaces are coed doesn't help this matter at all but only makes it worse.

And to be fair here @AutisticMonstrosity
I know you are angry about this. But do not forget. White females also choose to hang out with them. Nobody is forcing them. So, blaming only ethnic men for this, while also on the other hand white men here literally have become a meme because they go for Asian females, is also sort of hypocritical.

I can say, at least for me, that I would not go for Asian females.

Where I said that I "blame ethnic men for this"?! Let alone "only"?! WHO IS TO BLAME? It is really simple: all those are to blame who have made it possible to these foreign men to be here. That is to say: cucks/enablers. I don't blame women for this; they do want women do. Women always side with the invaders or conqueror or enemy or outsider men. Cuck/enabler men are to blame. Those men that allowed women to have voting rights. Those that voted in the policies that be.

What incel men of islamic countries + African countries need to do: polygamy (polygyny only) must be ended. Islam allows man to have up to 4 wifes, while women are never allowed (or even willing, if given the chance) to have more than 1 man concurrently. This is a (massive) problem, because there are more young men than young women in these countries (like in the rest of the world also), because of excess of male births. This pushes surplus young men to Europe. Polygyny is very widespread in all of Africa, not just islamic Africa. Even South Africa's president Jacob Zuma had more wifes than the 4 limit islam places on men! Read more, Google these words: "The Economist polygamy"

They do what they need to do; ricecels are allowed to complain here and moves to prevent WMAF enjoy widespread support, while "whites" aren't allowed to bemoan similarly. If those Asian countries want to end it, they should do something. There is also difference: white men bring money and wealth and jobs to SEA, while Arabs and Africans in Germany or in Finland are draining the public finances and lowering the average IQ (you can be IQ 85 and attraction-wise mog IQ 100 persons).

Since I live in an area that does not have foreign women except islamic landwhale FGM-ed Somali women that all have kids at young age and are all attached to some Somali man (even if many are officially single mothers in order to maximise the benefit money, polygamous Somali men here use the taxpayers to fund own apartment for every wife and their kids. Official "single mothers" regularly get pregnant with additional Somali kids...), I have not even thought really about foreign women, because they are not present here. Probably I would take a chance if given (volcel if wouldn't, even the "ethnics" here would say). But I want children only with an European woman. It's the SEA countries' decision to do what they want to do. Similarly, European men should just decide not to allow any Africans crossing Mediterranean to land here and do what Greece did early this year before the coronavirus took all the attention: just do not let the "asylum seekers" enter. The right to apply for asylum and that way come to Europe practically permanently (even if they get negative decision, most still stay illegally or get some other permit) should be abolished.

Also, I do not blame the invader men that much, they just take what opportunities they have, like the whitecels trying their luck in SEA.

Also, this is about sex ratios. I would be less angry or not at all, if there was similar amount of Arab men and women here and the Arab women would be allowed to date local men like the Arab men are allowed to. The 2015-16 influx permanently ruined the demographics for 20-somethings in 2015 like me.

Last edited:
Where I said that I "blame ethnic men for this"?!

I mean, you said:
I would have killed all the foreigner men there, so literal invaders.

But yet again, I do not blame you for blaming or not blaming ethnics. (((Guilt culture))) really has become a problem.

WHO IS TO BLAME? It is really simple: all those are to blame who have made it possible to these foreign men to be here. That is to say: cucks/enablers. I don't blame women for this

Why do you not blame white females for this although they are clearly responsible for this situation?

Women always side with the invaders or conqueror or enemy or outsider men. Cuck men are to blame.

This attitude really has to stop. For some reason, a lot of rightwing people seem to adopted this strange mindset. They blame other men. They also blame themselfe for this - but they NEVER blame females. White females specifically are responsible for this. They are responsible for this situation. White men and men in general gave their lives away in order to give us a future and the only thing females can do, is to spit on their ancestors.

Those men that allowed women to have voting rights. Those that voted in the policies that be.

And who are (((those men))) exactly?

Read more, Google these words: "The Economist polygamy"

I am well-informed about all topics regarding to this topic.

There is also difference: white men bring money and wealth and jobs to SEA, while Arabs and Africans in Germany or in Finland are draining the public finances and lowering the average IQ (you can be IQ 85 and attraction-wise mog IQ 100 persons).

That is another problem. They remove industry, workforce and ressources from our place and move it somewhere to Asia. This also has to stop.

like the whitecels trying their luck in SEA.

There are also plenty of misconceptions about this topic. I will just tag @BummerDrummer here.

(((Guilt culture))) really has become a problem.

I don't understand. What guilt culture? Why are you using triple brackets? Or should there be some image/symbol, I have all kinds of blockers on my www-browser?

Why do you not blame white females for this although they are clearly responsible for this situation?

They are responsible for voting bad parties and candidates and making the party platforms of every party worse, but these are direct consequences from giving women the right to vote. And it was a decision made by (enabler) men. Women do what women do, they are fully predictable.

This attitude really has to stop. For some reason, a lot of rightwing people seem to adopted this strange mindset. They blame other men. They also blame themselfe for this - but they NEVER blame females. White females specifically are responsible for this. They are responsible for this situation. White men and men in general gave their lives away in order to give us a future and the only thing females can do, is to spit on their ancestors.

One can't change the females, they are what they are. You can blame the females, but they are like small children, "non compos mentis" (= syyntakeeton)

If you mean Jews, they had negligible contribution for Finland giving the rights for women to vote first in Europe.

It is quite stupid to assert that small number of Jews control everything.

I am well-informed about all topics regarding to this topic.

It is a general advice for everyone to read that assert that sex ratios etc. simple maths are not important.

That is another problem. They remove industry, workforce and ressources from our place and move it somewhere to Asia. This also has to stop.

How Arabs do that? What? I don't understand. When Arabs come here, obviously that means increase in workforce. How they remove industry? Industry moves to cheaper places when it's cheaper to import than manufacture locally (if free economy). Also, EU has strict climate policy and every year less and less carbon permits, so industrial production must decrease. Turkey (customs union with EU while having no greenhouse gas cutting targets, they can and are increasing emissions without constraints, refuse to ratify the Paris agreement, demand money from "developed countries" while saying they are not a one, Germany and France offering free money to Turkey, still they refuse, their target is to increase emissions greatly, not even peaking their emissions for decades), Bahrain can export their products using cheap energy freely to the EU while EU aluminium industry is in trouble (Aluminium Bahrain B.S.C. (Alba), the world's largest aluminium smelter ex-China, is known for its technological strength and innovative policies), Bahrain of course is unfairly "developing country" (and has much bigger emissions per capita than EU) so can produce without buying EU ETS or other permits that increase costs...because of the unfair climate policy situation, new investments go outside EU and the remaining production here is not renewed, gets phased out. Arabs and other migrants send money back to their origin countries, all over the world, not just to Asia.
No, you piece of shit. You "only" said that you will kill them all if you had a gun right now. That is what you said.

And being "anti-white" or pointing out the bullshit of cumskins is not even comparable to the example I put up. Lying and deceiving, it's all you dickheads do. Fuck off and kill yourself faggot.

And I support your right to say like what I said! What is so difficult to understand? I support free speech. Don't blame me if this place does not allow you to say what I said.

Last edited:
They are mostly good-looking young men, very NT and low-inhib. Looksmaxxed to the extreme detail with brand clothes, hair-gel, trendy haircuts... You and many others here do not seem to grasp that there is no objectively better-looking men. Different genes from a far away land attract more than local genes. Thus average young male from Baghdad can be above average in Finland, because he has new genes and is exotic. Average blonde Finnish man could be above average in Baghdad at the same time, because blonder men would be more in demand there than here where the blondes are in great numbers while it would be very rare in Baghdad. But Finns cannot even claim asylum in Iraq, because Iraq does not recognize such a right and even if a Finnish man would be able to move to Baghdad, he would not be allowed to get to know the local women there, while just that is even encouraged here "to better the integration".

I'd like to personally show you what the situation is here. We would make notes on all the couples we see. Then you would believe me. I know it's not this bad in most (or even rest) of Finland, but it definitely is here. I'd like to move away, but it's difficult when you are an autistic unemployed loser like me.

Because most of them are not wealthy or have good jobs, it shows even more that women(/girls) are with them because of attraction and not because of "betabuxxing" or providing.

They are definitely taller than what is average in their countries of origin, if you Google that. The stats you find online are many times outdated (old stats after which the height has increased considerably). They are young and healthy, from Baghdad if they are from Iraq (capital (principal) cities of countries have taller and more high IQ people than the country average, younger are taller). They are on average slightly less tall than similar age native Finns, but what matters for me is that they are taller than me.

Also, even if for the sake of the argument we place the average Arab asylum seeker's looks under the country's average, it still has the effect of displacing under-average natives from the dating/marrying market. I am definitely well under average in looks and height. So if lots of 3-5/10 rated young men are coming, they are displacing/competing with the natives that are at the same level or under.

There can be no doubt about current immigration and emigration (annually 1500-2000 more native Finnish women than native Finnish men are emigrating, even though every age cohort has 1000-2500 more native men than native women because of excess of male births) hurting Finnish men (this shows in what parties the young men support compared to young women). Finnish men can't compete with Western European men. We have 2-4 times more men than women from Western and Southern European countries living here while in the UK, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Ireland (all the countries that I have found statistics) lives 2-4 times more Finnish females than Finnish males. It's a mirror image of the sex ratio of those countries here. British men historically have been the biggest menace here. It's an epidemic. Comparable to the WMAF in California/USA. Except that in Finland the British females do not even exist, except as offspring of British man, Finnish woman couples that have acquired British (dual) nationality for their daughters. Still, according to the official statistics, for every 1 British national woman here lives MORE than 4 British national men, but if you look middle aged persons, the ratio is much worse than the overall ratio of less than 1 UK passport holder of female sex to 4 British passport holders of male sex. I would like to kill as many British men as possible that have moved here. Also, they act like imperialists, bad attitude towards learning to speak Finnish for example.

Don't blame me. I support free speech for everyone here. Do you have examples of this occurring? At least I remember seeing some "non-whites" wanting to eliminate/kill "whites" from the Earth and they were not permabanned or even temp-banned.

(Another thing though is that I would like a (different) forum with "whites" only on it, tired of "ethnics" and Indians here that are only incels regarding white women)

I am pretty sure they did not have drugs there, probably not even alcohol.
Obviously immigration on a large scale is a volatile process, there is no doubt about it. But this is an issue mainly caused by female voting patterns and anyone who support them. Social Democratic parties (who are usually pro-open borders) are extremely popular in Europe and have beens so long before the arrival of large amounts of immigrants. Seeing women intermarry does sting to an extent. I will send you an example later today.

Don’t group all ethnics together. There a few suspected or confirmed ”white only” curries, or just white worshipers, I have criticized them on numerous occasions. Two of those are permabanned, @DirtyCurryCell and @wereqryan .

There are other ethnics that would strongly prefer to marry our own ethnicity, like me or @gymletethnicel , if we could make that choice.

If you are interested in forums mainly or only intended for white people, why do you not browse them? There is an abundance of them,
the most famous probably being stormfront or 4chan /pol/.

How Arabs do that? What? I don't understand. When Arabs come here, obviously that means increase in workforce. How they remove industry?

What? I was not referring to Arabs. I was referring to the fact, that they remove the industry, the workforce and ressources from Europe and move it to Asia:
They remove industry, workforce and ressources from our place and move it somewhere to Asia.

In this context I should have put "they" in ((( ))) to clarify that it is not about Arabs - or put it more into a more non-specific way.

EU has strict climate policy and every year less and less carbon permits, so industrial production must decrease.

Indeed. This is what I was referring to, not to Arabs. Yet again, it is an accumaltion of different problems which leads to the general deindustrialisation, specially the car industry in Germany is under attack because of it.

Arabs and other migrants send money back to their origin countries, all over the world, not just to Asia.

I was not referring to that.

If you mean Jews, they had negligible contribution for Finland giving the rights for women to vote first in Europe.

It is quite stupid to assert that small number of Jews control everything.

24809.jpg

...Are you actually for real here?

OLOjM8WwTImJHlKNCRpMIf5JDiuyrvMsuDqIaY_CHYgZyaQ6kKe4ySwBUqSEnBLinWK1U5PhKtHLcduUwVj2fGDlgug7b6RbujFHnD5DPbAvfBdkD8aI4zCuJwpzmbDV2znpefwW4NQ

ERa8lsHWsAA7Jlu.jpg

150461_222868574496349_344982165_n.jpg

barbara-lerner-spectre.jpg

"Barbara Spectre (born 1942) is a Jewish Zionist and activist, born in the United States, later moving to Israel and then Sweden, joining her husband, who was then serving as the rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. She is the founding director of the government-funded Paideia, "The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden", with stated purposes such as renewal of Jewish culture in Europe."

Also @BummerDrummer

And I support your right to say like what I said! What is so difficult to understand? I support free speech. Don't blame me if this place does not allow you to say what I said.

Like I said, I do not blame you at all. This is why I brought up "guilt culture" because it is all about to "blame" people while being on a high horse and this is what leftists usually do - as we all know. So, this is why we do not do that.

What? I was not referring to Arabs. I was referring to the fact, that they remove the industry, the workforce and ressources from Europe and move it to Asia:

Who "they"?
Why are you using triple brackets?
Why can't you just say Jews instead of "they" if you mean it? Are you afraid of saying the word "jew" like people were afraid of saying "Voldemort" in the Harry Potter books? Or do you fear legal ramifications, because you live in Germany (one politician was sentenced referring to current (stub-)Germany as a Jew republic) and you could get prosecuted talking about Jews?

Are you actually for real here?

Yes. Jews do not control Finland. They have a lot of power in the US of course.

Jews had negligible contribution for Finland giving the rights for women to vote first in Europe.

It is quite stupid to assert that small number of Jews control everything or even most things. It is easy to blame them for everything, but moronish also. They are pushing for race mixing (among other people), anti-eugenics, immigration to Europe from Africa and Middle East etc. but that does not mean that they have all the power or even the decisive power in most things. They are in finance, journalism and drive the agenda there, yes, I know. But it is simply not right to "blame the Jews" on how things are in Finland.

"
Like I said, I do not blame you at all. This is why I brought up "guilt culture" because it is all about to "blame" people while being on a high horse and this is what leftists usually do - as we all know. So, this is why we do not do that.
"

That response was to another person than you.

Who "they"?
Why are you using triple brackets?
Why can't you just say Jews instead of "they" if you mean it?

Why do you think I am afraid of saying jews? Ohh, I just said it... Look what I can do... Fuck jews. Ohhh so bad... or how about gas the jews or I can use another term like kikes or what about "(((them)))". It does not matter if I say jews or in another context referring them as "they". It really should be absolutely obvious.

Or do you fear legal ramifications, because you live in Germany (one politician was sentenced referring to current (stub-)Germany as a Jew republic) and you could get prosecuted talking about Jews?

No, in fact I do not give a fucking shit about it. Here once again for you, so you are able to understand this: The Holocaust is a jewish lie. There is no real evidence for the so called Holocaust. Look up: Germar Rudolf

Yes. Jews do not control Finland.

Misinterpretation of what I was saying and also this:
1356682338.jpg

It is quite stupid to assert that small number of Jews control everything or even most things. It is easy to blame them for everything, but moronish also.

Once again:

OLOjM8WwTImJHlKNCRpMIf5JDiuyrvMsuDqIaY_CHYgZyaQ6kKe4ySwBUqSEnBLinWK1U5PhKtHLcduUwVj2fGDlgug7b6RbujFHnD5DPbAvfBdkD8aI4zCuJwpzmbDV2znpefwW4NQ

ERa8lsHWsAA7Jlu.jpg

150461_222868574496349_344982165_n.jpg

barbara-lerner-spectre.jpg

"Barbara Spectre (born 1942) is a Jewish Zionist and activist, born in the United States, later moving to Israel and then Sweden, joining her husband, who was then serving as the rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. She is the founding director of the government-funded Paideia, "The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden", with stated purposes such as renewal of Jewish culture in Europe."

But it is simply not right to "blame the Jews" on how things are in Finland.

And yet you said you want to kill ethnics... Sorry, but that does not even make sense here.

That response was to another person than you.

Ok...

Misinterpretation of what I was saying
No, you do not follow the discussion. It was about who I blame that these foreigners are here (in Finland). I blame: "WHO IS TO BLAME? It is really simple: all those are to blame who have made it possible to these foreign men to be here. That is to say: cucks/enablers." = enabler men that e.g. gave women the right to vote, which was a fatal mistake for our civilisation. Now it is not possible democratically and legally to cancel the disastrous decision. You wrote:

"
AutisticMonstrosity said:
Those men that allowed women to have voting rights. Those that voted in the policies that be.
"

Jews have very minor part about why these foreigners can be here.

Why do you think I am afraid of saying jews?

I was asking why you do what you do!

Of course it matters if you don't say "jews" and use "they" and "those men" instead. Clear communication is better, more understanding if you use real words. How are new readers of your messages able to know what you mean by "they"? Again, why triple brackets?

gas the jews

Now you are talking.

and also this

These pics intentionally omit one additional woman, because she is older. So it is 5 women. One of those was changed though. Keskusta changed Kulmuni to Saarikko (young woman also, a land-whale). Parties selected their leaders and Jews did not have the control over the process/selections.

Your pics do not contain evidence that Jews control all the things. Just that they have a lot of power and representation in some sectors in the USA, like I said. And they promote diversity in Europe, like I said.

And yet you said you want to kill ethnics... Sorry, but that does not even make sense here.

What does not make sense? I want to do demographic cleaning in Finland. Jews did not let them in to here. I don't blame the Jews, because our women and cuck/enabler men allowed them to come here and I also want to kill invaders that are here and block new ones from arriving. How is that not making sense?

Do you agree to this: "One can't change the females, they are what they are. You can blame the females, but they are like small children, "non compos mentis" (= syyntakeeton)" ?

How do you change/fix the females if you think it is possible? How do you get them to support your beliefs?

Last edited:

So, you said:
No, you do not follow the discussion. It was about who I blame that these foreigners are here (in Finland). I blame: "WHO IS TO BLAME? It is really simple: all those are to blame who have made it possible to these foreign men to be here.

(Gap because I want to seperate it)

You wrote:

"
"

Jews have very minor part about why these foreigners can be here.

It is an overused meme and I used this as a rhetorical question. It was just a simple oneliner. It was not meant to be witty, in fact, it is used because it is overused. It is almost a feeble-minded phrase and/or word "((( )))" (see quotation mark, it is always used as some kind of reference to the text) just like "(((Who))) could be behind of this"? "(((Who))) did this?" or in other words "The jews did this". I also barely use "((( )))" and only if there is a proper way to use it.

(It is pretty much similar to "cumskin" or "shitskin" since they are also pretty much overused at this point)

Yet again, jews support open borders for Europe in general and are also mainly responsible to influence certain areas in Europe. Of course they do not have "110"%! control here and also in general. I never claimed such thing. You are just twisting my words here based on a typical oneliner. So real talk for a moment. A total control is also really hard to achieve, since there are opposing fractions like typical rightwing groups and also religious groups. You are just being triggered over "((( )))" and you took everything I said, even oneliners quite literal and you basically overreacted to it.

Your pics do not contain evidence that Jews control all the things.

Misconception of what I am saying and also you do not have arguments to begin with.
Also these photos clearly just show what reality is (by the way, I am not saying that the female leadership is jewish, I was just pointing out another fact) - that jews have a great influence on the media and therefore influence on the world and influence on what people think. To be honest, I think that you have to be trolling here. I mean, you literally have the "typical swastika" as your profile picture yet you are unable to count 1+1. Seriously, what is even the point arguing here?

What does not make sense?

You are ready to kill ethnics and yet you do not want to "blame jews". This is a huge difference. I mean, you are ready to kill people but you are not ready to "blame someone".
And why do you not kill off the females as well? Ohh... I know because you already expalined it and I accept the explanation but I want to say this: Nobody is forcing them to hang out with ethnics. Once again to make myself clear here: NOBODY is forcing them with ANY KIND OF VIOLENCE to hang out with ethnics. That is a fact and you know it. At least you should accept this part and be consistent here, thus, killing off the females as well, if you want to go on a rampage.

I was asking why you do what you do!

It is an overused meme and I used this as a rhetorical question. It was just a simple oneliner.
I really do not know, why you are so triggered over it.

Of course it matters if you don't say "jews" and use "they" and "those men" instead. Clear communication is better, more understanding if you use real words. How are new readers of your messages able to know what you mean by "they"? Again, why triple brackets?

It really does not matter though. Also, I am not here to argue with you or to explain everything to you. But for this post I went into detail and used " ( ) " as additional explanation in order to make myself more clear.
I also want to add, if you come again with such a post of yours, I am not gonna bother to read it. Because this is just wasting my time here and you are also wasting your time. If you want to talk about it, that is fine, but I am not here to argue with you. I had countless debates in the past about such topics. This is just a waste of time and energy. There is literally no point in arguing, specially on internet forums.

Parties selected their leaders and Jews did not have the control over the process/selections.

16945101.jpg

Jews did not let them in to here.

Jews clearly play a part in all of this:

66bgit7eda431.jpg

And once again, to make myself clear here. I am not saying they are in total charge but it is quite evident, that they do have a great political influence in Europe (in some countries more and in other countries less).

How is that not making sense?

Because you are not consistent here. At least kill off the females as well because they are now useless.

And they promote diversity in Europe, like I said.

This is also quite contradictory since they do influence the political situation in Europe. For example: Central Council of Jews in Germany
They support immigration on all levels. They do not only promote it, they also act according to their agenda.

Last edited:
I've listened to it these last hours. I can hear voices (and music) all the time even if I don't open my window; they have theirs open. I just came from reconnaissance trip disguised as taking the rubbish out. There were even 2 young, NT, good-looking guys outside chatting about their studies. The other was Arab, the other sounded like some Western European, like Dutch (or from Flanders). They were speaking English. From the apartment I saw disco lights. All day I have been hearing Arabic speech, screaming, but mixed with English all day. That's because they have had multiple Finnish foids there all day! Young and slim clearly. You can deduce from the voices that they are young and attractive and not overweight. I have listened carefully and I am confident that every single women inside are Finnish only, while there is not a single Finnish man taking part. Majority of the participants are Arabic, and I am not sure that there are native Europeans there, could be that the two I heard outside are just asylum seekers (originally, now some of them clearly were students in higher education) that don't share any other language than English. All I've heard and seen indicates that they are intending to have and having sex there.

It is 100% sure that there aren't even a single Finnish man invited there, while all the women are Finnish. Even the most retard understands that we are enemies. I have never seen a Finnish man hang out with these Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis. If they are hanging out or dealing with Finns, it's always just the foids. All the social workers, multicultural consultants etc. are Finnish women. When we (local men) see these invaders walking with a Finnish sexual partner in the streets, grocery store etc. they are signalling their victory as conquerors and enjoying fully inflicting pain on us. The facial expressions signal "haha, you can't do anything, suffer infidel, your cucked society won't do anything while you would be killed in our country if you tried to do the same that I am doing here".

This could never happen the opposite way: Finnish men partying with Iraqi, islamic foids and no-one else allowed in.

This apartment building BTW contains many single Finnish men living alone (who all mog me), but not even one single (non-pensioner) woman living alone.

Having parties on Friday and Saturday is not unusual here and if it was just (full-)Finnish party, I would not be that annoyed by it happening. We don't have any mandatory order about household mixing or stay-at-your-own-place order etc. because of the coronavirus, so I can't call the police like I could do in some countries.

I'm having a mental breakdown right down. If I had a AK-47 or similar, I would go end the party. Seriously. This would be pretty good opportunity and conveniently I would not even have to travel anywhere carrying weapons (I don't have a car).

While I was writing this, the music and subwoofer stopped and now I am hearing slamming sounds etc. They are likely having an orgy there at this very moment. Also, about 15 minutes ago police car came here near or at least passed by, I did not go and check. Likely not related to this party. They were not having the music so loud that I could call the police. Only really the subwoofer can be heard if I don't open the window.

(Sorry for not expressing myself better, it took very long to write this and I could not express all that I wanted in English, but I had to vent)
i would love to change that party to a bunch of fuckers screaming for their pathethic lives tbh.

You are ready to kill ethnics and yet you do not want to "blame jews". This is a huge difference. I mean, you are ready to kill people but you are not ready to "blame someone".

I blame those that are responsible/guilty, jews also, if they played a part. I am ready to blame someone! I blame those that are responsible!

At least kill off the females as well because they are now useless

They are not useless!? How are they useless? Young, attractive females are the most valuable thing there is in this world. It would be enormous waste to kill them. Instead they can be taken and used as sex slaves. Or as wives and mothers. They would respect native men more if they manned up and killed the intruders like the intruders' own countries would do to us if we went there to take their women.

This is supposed to be heterosexual male incels-only place, yet majority here wants to kill young attractive females. Do they even want to fuck women or are they asexual, homosexual...? Does not make sense for incels to want even less young, attractive females in this world where they are already in short supply compared to demand.

Why are you making my simple question about triple brackets so big issue? I honestly asked, what is their meaning/use, why you use them. Why not double brackets or quad-brackets? I still not get these triple brackets, should I see something else there, but I don't, because I have many blockers and layers of protection in my browser? (many sites don't work as intended because of them)

You seem to be very preoccupied with jews. Overinterested in jews compared to what is reasonable. You have jew fetish?

How is that not making sense?
"Because you are not consistent here. At least kill off the females as well because they are now useless."

I am consistent. I want to decrease inceldom in Finland. Thus it would be very stupid to kill young females. You are saying that because an Arab touched the females, they are now useless? I don't think so. They still have use value, at least for me.

"This is also quite contradictory since they do influence the political situation in Europe. For example: Central Council of Jews in Germany
They support immigration on all levels. They do not only promote it, they also act according to their agenda."

Many others also influence the political situation in Europe, many others also "support immigration on all levels". Especially young and middle-aged women support immigration as long as men are the majority of the immigrants. We could have closed the Swedish border in 2015 and the Russian border earlier than happened, if better men were in charge. Jews could not stop us, if Israel would not be ready to use nuclear weapons against Finland. Since they are not threatening Hungary, Poland etc. with nuclear weapons, I doubt they would have been able to block us from blocking the migrants/intruders ("intruder" is a word that Israeli mainstream media uses for the black African asylum seekers that came to Israel from Africa before they built the physical wall to stop the Africans from coming).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
You or someone else could have simply linked that and it would have been the end of that. I sincerely haven't encountered/understood this grammar element earlier.

Last edited:
I blame those that are responsible/guilty, jews also, if they played a part.

Ok, I will take that one.

They are not useless!? How are they useless?

Telegony:
"Telegony is a theory of heredity holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a woman might partake of traits of a previous sexual partner."

Why are you making my simple question about triple brackets so big issue? I honestly asked, what is their meaning/use, why you use them. Why not double brackets or quad-brackets? I still not get these triple brackets, should I see something else there, but I don't, because I have many blockers and layers of protection in my browser? (many sites don't work as intended because of them)

Why are you still on about that? Why are you so triggered because someone used some brackets, despite the fact I even explained it to you in detail? I do not care if I use "((( )))" (as a meme) or jews, kikes or whatever. Just stop being autistic please.

You seem to be very preoccupied with jews. Overinterested in jews compared to what is reasonable. You have jew fetish?

Funny, since you seem very occupied with some brackets for some reason and you react overly sensitive to it.
You are being autistic once again. Stop it. You have to stop until it is too late.

I am consistent. I want to decrease inceldom in Finland.

This is not what I meant. Consistent in a way, that you would not "blame" (mark the quotation mark here - because we already talked about that and I knwo from where you are coming from here) someone, for example ethnics but you are ready to kill them and not only one, but all of them.

Many others also influence the political situation in Europe, many others also "support immigration on all levels". Especially young and middle-aged women support immigration as long as men are the majority of the immigrants. We could have closed the Swedish border in 2015 and the Russian border earlier than happened, if better men were in charge. Jews could not stop us, if Israel would not be ready to use nuclear weapons against Finland. Since they are not threatening Hungary, Poland etc. with nuclear weapons, I doubt they would have been able to block us from blocking the migrants/intruders ("intruder" is a word that Israeli mainstream media uses for the black African asylum seekers that came to Israel from Africa before they built the physical wall to stop the Africans from coming).

Like I said:
"NOBODY is forcing them with ANY KIND OF VIOLENCE to hang out with ethnics. That is a fact and you know it. At least you should accept this part and be consistent here, thus, killing off the females as well, if you want to go on a rampage."

Now I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
You or someone else could have simply linked that and it would have been the end of that. I sincerely haven't encountered/understood this grammar element earlier.

You already said it in another post:
If you mean Jews

I also explained it as well.
Sorry, but for someone who uses the "typical swastika" as your profile picture you know very little about this topic.

Last edited:
Again this Saturday night has been torture hearing English being spoken (loudly most of the time + music occasionally) by 3-5 foreigner men and one or two Finnish women (probably just one, the owner/occupant of that apartment). If it's the same apartment again (I am not sure), I now know that the holder of that apartment is an attractive, young (early 20's) and slim Finnish woman, who very likely is a student in higher education and stays her days in the apartment, because all higher education is in remote learning mode. I happened to see in mid-December mailperson deliver a package to that apartment and native Finnish foid opened the door and spoke to the mailperson and received the home delivery.

Actually during this message box being open and I being elsewhere, I saw and heard a few of them directly when they were outside. IT'S A DIFFERENT APARTMENT. Direct neighbour of mine. They were clearly drunk and sounded Russian and spoke bad English. All the men outside smoking tobacco sounded like Russian, certainly not Finnish men, I don't know why they didn't speak Russian. Maybe they were Russians + other Slavic men and English their only means to understand each other. Probably exchange students. Fuck, I hate exchange student programs from the bottom of my heart, and the amount of foreign students has exploded here during the last decade and more foreign degree students also, because more and more courses every year are taught in English, because women have decided so in order to get even more exotic cocks.

It is 3:45 AM and this is still an ongoing situation.