Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's a war goin' on. Where you all at?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
We literally have pedo psychopaths for leaders of the world who have killed millions of people and destroyed millions of lives just for more control and power.

I would think that would make people angry?

Nope. Instead everyone's too distracted fighting with eachother unnecessarily for no fucking reason when there is only one enemy to humanity right now.

Don't care. That's just a conspiracy theory. Guess I should also where a tin foil hat. I bet you think 5G towers cause coronavirus!! :soy:

The average population is a fucking retard autistic NPC normie sheep.

We've already lost.

I have no empathy for the general population if they are this fucking retarded. They deserve everything coming to them.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Surely there must be a way to join (((them))) if you weren't born into it. Will being a puppet president give me benefits and more freedom? Maybe I can help them with inside jobs?

Maybe if you become a major shareholder of some massive multinational corporations they'll let you in.
And then start getting friendly with government officials

Maybe if you become a major shareholder of some massive multinational corporations they'll let you in.
Dunno. I think I would make a great puppet as the CEO of the next big company imo.

Dunno. I think I would make a great puppet as the CEO of the next big company imo.
No man not CEO. You need to become a shareholder. CEO works for shareholders. shareholders work for ((())).

@BummerDrummer @Personalityinkwell thought

I’m a pedo psychopath

Yo can I have some hotdogs?
Yea man there you go:

Surely there's a way.

"Boyos! The insurrection of the kulak districts should be pitilessly suppressed. The interests of the whole revolution require this because 'the last decisive battle' with the kulaks is now under way everywhere. An example must be demonstrated.

1. Hang (absolutely hang, in full view of the people) no fewer than one hundred known kulaks, filthy rich men, bloodsuckers.
  2. Publish their names.
  3. Seize all grain from them.
  4. Designate hostages - in accordance with yesterday's telegram.
Do it in such a fashion, that for hundreds of verst around the people see, tremble, know, shout: "strangling (is done) and will continue for the bloodsucking kulaks".

Telegraph the receipt and the implementation. Yours, Lenin.

P.S. Use your toughest people for this."

D83347EE ADBB 41E1 B10C 24CEE253EB24

"Boyos! The insurrection of the kulak districts should be pitilessly suppressed. The interests of the whole revolution require this because 'the last decisive battle' with the kulaks is now under way everywhere. An example must be demonstrated.

1. Hang (absolutely hang, in full view of the people) no fewer than one hundred known kulaks, filthy rich men, bloodsuckers.
  2. Publish their names.
  3. Seize all grain from them.
  4. Designate hostages - in accordance with yesterday's telegram.
Do it in such a fashion, that for hundreds of verst around the people see, tremble, know, shout: "strangling (is done) and will continue for the bloodsucking kulaks".

Telegraph the receipt and the implementation. Yours, Lenin.

P.S. Use your toughest people for this."

View attachment 271973
It's funny how people know that the leaders of the world in the past were fucked up but they think that all of sudden they are not and we can trust them

that's bullshit everyone is fighting the White race

Are incels fit enough to survive a war