Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's absolutely nothing you can do to change the way women see you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When they see you, all they can see is an abomination, a genetic trash, a creep, a potential rapist, etc. For them, you encapsulate everything that's wrong with the world, not because of your believings but because of the way you look. There's no amount of personality, charisma, or kindness that will make them see past your looks. You could try to improve yourself all your life and it will be all useless. You will see women fall for attractive dudes all the time. Women just don't want to know you. Why would them? They are all shallow whores with no soul, no heart, and no empathy.

that's why we are serious when we say it never begun.

Other than plastic surgery or committing mass muder I agree

i know it never begun

Begs the question of why we even participate in society at all.

"It's all in your head bro. Just act a certain way." No. I know the obvious truth:
When they see you, all they can see is an abomination, a genetic trash, a creep, a potential rapist, etc. For them, you encapsulate everything that's wrong with the world, not because of your believings but because of the way you look. There's no amount of personality, charisma, or kindness that will make them see past your looks. You could try to improve yourself all your life and it will be all useless. You will see women fall for attractive dudes all the time. Women just don't want to know you. Why would they? They are all shallow whores with no soul, no heart, and no empathy.

I always say that looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing is a cope.

Women cannot love. They can only love their kids

I try not to think about it too much, the sense of powerlessness and feelings of anger/sadness can get too much for me.

When they see you, all they can see is an abomination, a genetic trash, a creep, a potential rapist, etc. For them, you encapsulate everything that's wrong with the world, not because of your believings but because of the way you look. There's no amount of personality, charisma, or kindness that will make them see past your looks. You could try to improve yourself all your life and it will be all useless. You will see women fall for attractive dudes all the time. Women just don't want to know you. Why would them? They are all shallow whores with no soul, no heart, and no empathy.
qaoammK.gif

Other than plastic surgery or committing mass muder I agree
No plastic surgery for my tiny head and wrists. There's no skull enlargement, is there? I definitely look like a different species of some special kind of dwarf or mystical creature jfl

Women live, love and die for chad bones and cock

TBF Men are pretty much the same. Only difference is there's an entire industry which puts out the improve your "game" to get women fallacy and most men believe it.

So what your saying is that, it's over?

Simple quiz on perception, for everyone reading:

One man:
All he brings to the table is sex and nothing else.
He's kind of an asshole, but strangely, he's popular with many girls.
Taller than he looks.

The other man:
He's a loyal friend.
Really, a nice, nice guy. Great guy.
Still a virgin.
Has a secret crush on a girl, but not the confidence to talk to her.
I hope he will talk to her. Who would refuse someone with such a great personality?
Go, tiger! You're a champ! :soy:
iu
iu
Which is which?

I know, looks are deceiving and you have not seen their behavior.
But at least give it a try.

I know, looks are deceiving and you have not seen their behavior.
But at least give it a try.
Iu

This guy is "one man" 100%