Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Theres no better cure for anxiety than gymcelling

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Its The best cope. Seriously, today i felt like my anxiety was killing me. I went down to the gym with a gallon of water doing pure strength training for 1 and a half hour.

Now coming home i feel fucking reinvigorated. I can feel my T levels going through the roof.
The exhaustion you feel when you lay down and feel your body focusing on the recooperating of your muscles blocking out the anxiety is amazing

I advocate gymcelling to everyone here.
It really gets me through most days

I can even feel a rush of power after the work out. It is like I want to destroy something or somebody. Hitting the gym is legit.

Exercise and being physically active is legit.

I think I will start coping with running and some gymcelling too. Running long distance and doing sprints makes ne feel so much better tbh ngl. I guess I'd look autistic while sprinting so I will should avoid that.

I also need more sun exposure tbh(got almost none in the winter).

I agree, staying motivated is very hard though. At least for me..

unga bunga me lift metal me gonna take over the world ook ook

What about getting mogged or just not knowing what the fuck you're doing when outside?

I agree, staying motivated is very hard though. At least for me..
Tbh, i understand this 100 percent.
The hard part is to get down there. And for the first 20 mins or so i still feel like shit/high anxiety, but toward the end of a great work out is where you reap the reward.

I have synchronized LDARing with exercising, which is a system I recommend to all NEETs. At regular intervals (every 15 minutes or so) I do pushups, situps, and pullups (using a door). I continue this until I'm sore.

It helps that I'm autistic and enjoy repetitive behaviors.

I wish I could get back into gymceling. When I was in high school I used to gymcel 5 times a week. Its so boring though I can't get through it. And now that I am fat I am too tired and weak to properly gymcel.

I have synchronized LDARing with exercising, which is a system I recommend to all NEETs. At regular intervals (every 15 minutes or so) I do pushups, situps, and pullups (using a door). I continue this until I'm sore.

It helps that I'm autistic and enjoy repetitive behaviors.

Reminds me off some Travis Bickle shit

How long does it usually take till you get sore/have to stop

How long does it usually take till you get sore/have to stop
After 8 sessions in which I'd have done ~200 pushups and situps, and ~100 pullups. This is all elapsed over ~120 minutes. I usually take a day-off in between to allow my muscles to recover, but I should probably incorporate other exercises on those days.

LDARing definitely feels better as a result of doing this. I feel more clear-headed and filled with thoughts, and my anxiety is very much diminished.

Last edited:
I can even feel a rush of power after the work out. It is like I want to destroy something or somebody. Hitting the gym is legit.

I can see the appeal in why people would do it. The worst feeling is when you quit though.

it just increased my anxiety and depression tbh
i used to work out for years everyday training and didnt have my goal body but was close to it. but everyday id wake up
>Why is my 6pack not getting me laid?
>This shirt shows my arms really well. Why do no girls check me out?
>Ive been training for years! Why hasnt my strength gone up?
Shit like that. Day in and day out you still get no love or attention so you realize while exercise may make you personally feel better the ending result is still being alone and a loser and no gf so why even bother

Gymcelling will maintain your metabolism.

That's what I miss most about gymceling.

That's what I miss most about gymceling.

Do what I do.

I want to demolish the gym but idk whats holding me back I even have pretty good numbers

You can demolish the people within the gym. I really like to run into females or add additional weights to their barbell or machine. The last reaction of that female was good. I added additional weight to one side of her barbell and I commanded her to do this on her side as well, then she added additional weight to her side too. Later on she started even ask me some questions.
The next time I see her, I will lift her for sure.

Do what I do.

You can demolish the people within the gym. I really like to run into females or add additional weights to their barbell or machine. The last reaction of that female was good. I added additional weight to one side of her barbell and I commanded her to do this on her side as well, then she added additional weight to her side too. Later on she started even ask me some questions.
What a fucking alpha.

I wish I could get back into gymceling. When I was in high school I used to gymcel 5 times a week. Its so boring though I can't get through it. And now that I am fat I am too tired and weak to properly gymcel.

The motivation is the most difficult.

Do what I do.

Chads.is

I agree I love to improve my strengh by gymcelling