Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

theres no bigger death sentence than acne scars

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
this may be my final straw before suicide. All of my acne leaves marks now when it used to just go away. My face looks terrible. I lost my youthfulncharm which is all i had

That's hard man. I have acne too, I have like 1 visible box scar though but IDK if there are any other scars, you can only see the damage once the acne is cleared unfortunately
How old are you? I'm 18

the biggest death sentence is bad face and/or bad height tbh

Try P50 1970

Icepickscarcel here and yeah agreed 100%. The worst scar i have is right on my fucking nose too, it's a hole left over from zit in my late teens. Mind you I'm 25 now, it never goes away naturally and treatments for it are both hit or miss and expensive.

@acnescarcel

If I have bad acne scarring I will actually give up at that point and just monkmaxx. I'm only 18 btw

I cant imagine your pain

The biggest death sentence is manletism but acne scars are bad too. I have both, so it's no wonder I'm incel. My great personality doesn't count for shit.

At least I don't have pitting, just a few pale red dots/marks around nose and cheeks. Still sucks. Luckily I finally stopped getting acne a few months ago. I'm 24.

Loose skin is a far bigger death sentence. I had to get 2 surgeries to remove it and I have massive scars from it.

I have a funny story for you.

I remember back in during my senior year in high school, there was this kid with a pock-marked face.

I remember thinking, "I'm glad my face at least doesn't look like that". In one of the great ironies of this godforsaken hell is less than a year later the scars started appearing... Now my face looks 10 times as bad as his did, my skin use to be clear. It's only getting worse as times goes by.

There is no reasonable fix for significant acne scaring.

I have had acne all my life, I'm 50 now and it still has not completely disappeared.
No pitting but red dots and marks on my face.
It's really fucked up when you notice that people are afraid of looking at your face when talking, they just look at something else.

I've found out that it's controlable when not eating things like nuts, peanuts, chocolate or mayonaise.

Not even fucking close.

Pencil neck is the biggest looks killer PERIOD, there is no further discussion. If you don’t believe me just look up pencil necks is the biggest looks killer on google.

Chad can have pores bigger than Danny Trejo’s and get way more pussy than perfect clean and clear skin incel.

This is really a shit tier cope, JFL “acne scars” don’t even register in the top 20 death sentences for males in 2019.

I see your achne scars and I raise you balding grey hair.

Can confirm this

Absolutely over for my cousin. Tall manly normie, but face looks like asteroid

Also being non white or black

Just take a shower bro

A good reason to go ER

You're kidding right? Manletism, brown skin, weak forward growth are all much bigger death sentences. Then depending on the market, small frame, autism, fatness, poverty can all have bigger impact than acne scars

Luckily my mongoloid genes saved me from having too much acne tbh

I have always had acne all over my forehead since I was 13 years old. They're still there. :feelsbadman:

Not even fucking close.

Pencil neck is the biggest looks killer PERIOD, there is no further discussion. If you don’t believe me just look up pencil necks is the biggest looks killer on google.

Chad can have pores bigger than Danny Trejo’s and get way more pussy than perfect clean and clear skin incel.

This is really a shit tier cope, JFL “acne scars” don’t even register in the top 20 death sentences for males in 2019.
bro pencil neck is fixable in like 3 weeks by just doing neck ups in ur bed. Acne scars are so hard to fix

Cope, Meeks/Miro/etc could even have active cystic acne and slay. Foids don't care about that shit. I've seen alot of Chadlites IRL slay with a ton of acne, srs.

Being a genuine manlet is the closest thing to a "death sentence" there is, due to the fact that you could in theory be 10/10 in pure looks and overall morphogenetic quality, yet you would just look like a toy figurine and have 0 SMV.

Last edited:
I’ve seen Chads with cystic acne and numerous incels with clear skin. Frame and Bones>

Hopefully it will become socially acceptable in the future for straight men to wear full make-up without getting knifed in the street. I used to know a foid with the worst acne scars I've ever seen on a person IRL, she went from a 3/10 to an 8.5 after she had put her face on, and you'd never have guessed she was wearing such heavy make-up, nor the big secret she had underneath. She eventually moneymaxxed and had them burnt off with a laser, along with a myriad of other cosmetic surgeries to enhance her appearance.

The worst scar i have is right on my fucking nose too, it's a hole left over from zit in my late teens. Mind you I'm 25 now, it never goes away naturally and treatments for it are both hit or miss and expensive.

Yeah dude, my scar is right on my nose as well. It's also from my teens, except it's raised rather than a hole. As if my face wasn't ugly enough as it is already, it has to also be impossible for me to maintain eye contact with anyone without feeling super self-conscious about where their focus is

When I was 19 I got laser skin resurfacing which cleared up everything nicely except that. I'm 26 now and I've come to accept it's just gonna remain an indestructible hindrance meant to keep me pinned at the bottom of the looks scale.

Last edited:
Nah man.Bad facial structure,balding,autism all of these are worse

I have those as well, but I feel baldness hurts me even more.

There's people with good bones, and then there's people with clear flawless skin. I have neither.
I'm getting some Retin-A in the vain hope that it clears up my scars.

I have to admit that i prefer women with light acne scars over usual ones.

Severe manletism is a death sentence much worse