Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no point in arguing with bullies or fighting with them if you don't win

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Normies always like to blame the victim when it comes to a weak ugly male getting bullied and say that he should have stood up for himself, ignoring things like how when you stand up for yourself by fighting back or throwing insults back, you can be put in detention, suspended, or expelled, or at the very least the incident can go on your permanent record.

Still, assume that it is possible to fight back. This is the suifuel part for framecels: if you make an attempt to fight back and it barely leaves a scratch or bruise, you end up looking more pathetic than before and now everyone knows you are not only a person that is provoked at the slightest incident, but also that if provoked you aren't going to do shit.

It is similar with arguing, as you see on reddit all the time: even if you try to argue in good faith and bring up arguments supporting your case to a user determined to make fun of you, it doesn't matter how many good points you make or how soundly you make them, you are still going to get mocked and they will attempt to bully you off the site.

Ironically through people insisting on bullying and "mocking" (you are still bullying, don't kid yourself) weak ugly males that they ultimately see as weird, they are contributing more to a previously docile and peaceful male snapping, becoming violent, and over time - rendering the idea that violence solves nothing completely useless. Bullies are the ones undoing all the progress people supposedly against violence talk about.
But when will they be held accountable? Never. Who will be blamed and have to be told to "suck it up and deal with it"? You will.

Society constantly reinforces contradictory behavior to confuse and keep down low status males (and you don't get a choice of whether you are low status or not, society makes the decision for you).
And in addition, society doesn't even let males vent about this without getting mocked even more.
@BlkPillPres

Normies always like to blame the victim when it comes to a weak ugly male getting bullied and say that he should have stood up for himself, ignoring things like how when you stand up for yourself by fighting back or throwing insults back, you can be put in detention, suspended, or expelled, or at the very least the incident can go on your permanent record.

Still, assume that it is possible to fight back. This is the suifuel part for framecels: if you make an attempt to fight back and it barely leaves a scratch or bruise, you end up looking more pathetic than before and now everyone knows you are not only a person that is provoked at the slightest incident, but also that if provoked you aren't going to do shit.

It is similar with arguing, as you see on reddit all the time: even if you try to argue in good faith and bring up arguments supporting your case to a user determined to make fun of you, it doesn't matter how many good points you make or how soundly you make them, you are still going to get mocked and they will attempt to bully you off the site.

Ironically through people insisting on bullying and "mocking" (you are still bullying, don't kid yourself) weak ugly males that they ultimately see as weird, they are contributing more to a previously docile and peaceful male snapping, becoming violent, and over time - rendering the idea that violence solves nothing completely useless. Bullies are the ones undoing all the progress people supposedly against violence talk about.
But when will they be held accountable? Never. Who will be blamed and have to be told to "suck it up and deal with it"? You will.

Society constantly reinforces contradictory behavior to confuse and keep down low status males (and you don't get a choice of whether you are low status or not, society makes the decision for you).
And in addition, society doesn't even let males vent about this without getting mocked even more.
@BlkPillPres

And society wonders why there are school shootings happen in the USA.This bullying shit is exactly why, yet we don't have discussions about bullying and incels.

A sharp pencil can be used as a weapon against bullies though, no? Or a pen.

And society wonders why there are school shootings happen in the USA.This bullying shit is exactly why, yet we don't have discussions about bullying and incels.

Sharp pencils are used all the times in prison as weapons since they confiscate official weapons like knifes and guns from prisoners. It just goes to show, you can take all the precautions you want, but if you proceed in letting the underlying rot persist in the form of letting people persistently bullying low status males because they find it "funny" (every bully's justification tbh), the issue of possible retaliation is not going to go away.

Lol I stood up for myself all the time and it got me nowhere. I mean, in hindsight maybe I should've done more, maybe upon one of the first instances of bullying I should've been overwhelmingly aggressive. Not that thinking about this does me any good now though, and ultimately indulging in this line of thinking is really just victim blaming anyway.

But yeah, looking back on it idk how I didn't get expelled, probably the only thing that prevented it was me quitting school early. When you're ugly and low status, both the teachers and the other students hate you. It's also easier for the lazy female teachers to punish the victim, as opposed to actually addressing the problem.

Sharp pencils are used all the times in prison as weapons since they confiscate official weapons like knifes and guns from prisoners. It just goes to show, you can take all the precautions you want, but if you proceed in letting the underlying rot persist in the form of letting people persistently bullying low status males because they find it "funny" (every bully's justification tbh), the issue of possible retaliation is not going to go away.

Yeah if anyone is bullied on here, definitely fight back. It's worth getting a suspension for a few days. The fact that you fought back is a good feeling. gives you a little bit more confidence for next time.

unless they all gang up on you and beat your face in then that's unfortunate.

and again, society wonders why school shootings happen so often in the USA. Fucking retards.

Lol I stood up for myself all the time and it got me nowhere. I mean, in hindsight maybe I should've done more, maybe upon one of the first instances of bullying I should've been overwhelmingly aggressive. Not that thinking about this does me any good now though, and ultimately indulging in this line of thinking is really just victim blaming anyway.

But yeah, looking back on it idk how I didn't get expelled, probably the only thing that prevented it was me quitting school early. When you're ugly and low status, both the teachers and the other students hate you. It's also easier for the lazy female teachers to punish the victim, as opposed to actually addressing the problem.

The thing is the people bullying you see you as beneath them so they enragingly keep declaring that your efforts to ward them off and leave you alone are "amusing" and they keep trying to subtly mess you up mentally.

I think that normies advocating that low status males should stand up for themselves and fight back even if they don't have the means is another trap. They just want us to make fools of yourselves, which will be recorded forever in this surveillance society.

Tru
In my hometown ive been bullied all my life only cus i have low status from bullying in elementary school

Abroad ive made friends and no one bullied me, came back and bullied again. And normies just side with the bully cus he has more social status

Only shows that average person only cares about social status and has 40iq and should learn a brutal lesson

Tru
In my hometown ive been bullied all my life only cus i have low status from bullying in elementary school

Abroad ive made friends and no one bullied me, came back and bullied again. And normies just side with the bully cus he has more social status

Only shows that average person only cares about social status and has 40iq and should learn a brutal lesson

Yup. normies side with bullies because of social status and also they don't want to be bullied, and they are too pussy to stand up for what's right.

Tru

The fact that normies only respect and understand force is largely a reason why the world has been so violent. Normies could stop this if they could stop bullying low status males so persistently, but it is so much "fun" for them.

The thing is the people bullying you see you as beneath them so they enragingly keep declaring that your efforts to ward them off and leave you alone are "amusing" and they keep trying to subtly mess you up mentally.

I think that normies advocating that low status males should stand up for themselves and fight back even if they don't have the means is another trap. They just want us to make fools of yourselves, which will be recorded forever in this surveillance society.
Tbh you're probably right, as you really can't win no matter what you do in these situations.
Same, which is actually why I started isolating myself in the first place. Jfl these fucking people ruined my life.

Tbh you're probably right, as you really can't win no matter what you do in these situations.

Same, which is actually why I started isolating myself in the first place. Jfl these fucking people ruined my life.

That's the thing that frustrates me the most, no matter what you do they insist on mocking and harassing you.

And as for the bolded part I don't think I will ever recover, but even when I try to vent on reddit with like-mindedcels, people go out of their way to go into subs and bully me into silence. The bullying hasn't ended and I'm getting bad memories all ready.

people on this forum acted in the same way towards some of my recent topics

people on this forum acted in the same way towards some of my recent topics

Persistent bullying = mogging = trolling (and I'm serious, saying otherwise when it inflicts similar amounts of distress is just a normie cope to make them seem like good people)

I used to think in the absence of women it would change, but no, men are always obsessed with one-upping each other. It's part of the reason we are in this mess to start with. Like India, we can never unite.

That's the thing that frustrates me the most, no matter what you do they insist on mocking and harassing you.

And as for the bolded part I don't think I will ever recover, but even when I try to vent on reddit with like-mindedcels, people go out of their way to go into subs and bully me into silence. The bullying hasn't ended and I'm getting bad memories all ready.
I just try to avoid thinking about it now, but I know what you mean, you essentially can't recover. My life is irreparably damaged, and I no longer have the energy to attempt to fix it anyway.

Persistent bullying = mogging = trolling (and I'm serious, saying otherwise when it inflicts similar amounts of distress is just a normie cope to make them seem like good people)

I used to think in the absence of women it would change, but no, men are always obsessed with one-upping each other. It's part of the reason we are in this mess to start with. Like India, we can never unite.
makes sense

yeah bro will u revenge?

yeah bro will u revenge?
Causing them pain would do nothing to help me, not only that, but there is no way to properly get revenge anyway. Can I perpetually bully them as children to the point where they become emotionally damaged? Obviously not, and tbh I wouldn't do it even if I magically could.

Its really best to ignore normies as a whole, they don't care if they are right or wrong, they only care about enforcing their world view and affirming that enforcement as them being right

Might makes right

There is no arguing with retards. They will never even acknowledge your points. They will just think they are right and dismiss you.

There is no arguing with retards. They will never even acknowledge your points. They will just think they are right and dismiss you.

What is so frustrating is that they pretend they are open to conversation by saying they are willing to hear you out, you type out paragraphs explaining the situation clearly, and then they reply with one-line "NO U", "I don't care you're still bad people lol" like lines and dismiss you. They are a waste of effort.

What is so frustrating is that they pretend they are open to conversation by saying they are willing to hear you out, you type out paragraphs explaining the situation clearly, and then they reply with one-line "NO U", "I don't care you're still bad people lol" like lines and dismiss you. They are a waste of effort.
This is why I check their profile first before they I even engage in an argument. If they are low iq normies I don’t even bother. I just try to piss them off. It’s extremely rare to find someone who will actually take your points seriously unless they are incels. Arguments with other incels are high iq since they actually acknowledge what I say and tell me about stuff I never thought about before.

This is why I check their profile first before they I even engage in an argument. If they are low iq normies I don’t even bother. I just try to piss them off. It’s extremely rare to find someone who will actually take your points seriously unless they are incels. Arguments with other incels are high iq since they actually acknowledge what I say and tell me about stuff I never thought about before.

Sometimes I don't even have time to check their profile.

Sometimes it's literally users that inhabit IncelTear and keanu chungus wholesome and okay buddy retard subs. They are that dumb.

Sometimes I don't even have time to check their profile.

Sometimes it's literally users that inhabit IncelTear and keanu chungus wholesome and okay buddy retard subs. They are that dumb.
I don’t even bother arguing with retards from those subs. It’s actually a waste of time and effort. I just block them

Ignore all of them.

Bullying against incels should be considered abuse and punished with a fine.
If incels were armed schools and streets will be littered with Chad corpses