Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no point in living as an Incel if you work minimum wage

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
I just had dinner at MacDo and I saw three incel cashiers (all pretty much my looksmatch), I couldn't help but think about how sad and hopeless their lives must be.

If you're an incel working minimum wage you're better off dead, bonus points if you take some roasties to hell with you.

(This is my last drunkmaxxed post for today)

My autismbux is $450/week, it would go upto $600 if I moved out of my parents house.

Minimum wage is about $740 before tax, something like $620 after tax.

Autismbux is essentially minimum wage

i dont work minimum wage but i still see no point in living, money doesnt even motivate me it just sits in the fucking bank.

JFL when i kms eventually ill prob just donate it to a animal shelter or some shit.

And there is even no point in working if you cannot even drive.

Holy shit, your weekly income is mote than the 1 month min. wage.
@muharremabi look at this

Cost of living is very high here.

To rent a 3 bedroom townhouse (not even a proper sized house) it would cost you around $1700-2200/month in a middle-class suburb

I just had dinner at MacDo and I saw three incel cashiers (all pretty much my looksmatch), I couldn't help but think about how sad and hopeless their lives must be.

If you're an incel working minimum wage you're better off dead, bonus points if you take some roasties to hell with you.

(This is my last drunkmaxxed post for today)
You're a fakecel faggot If you're put on cashier

Only truecels get sent to the back of antjob, no cashier job ever

My autismbux is $450/week, it would go upto $600 if I moved out of my parents house.
JFL I'd have to work 9 hours daily in a warehouse for a month to get 600 euros. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

There's no point in living as an Incel

I'm a NEET and there's no NEETbux where I live,so it's parentbuxx.

I actually tried to work before (as a programmer),but they reject me,hope I can land something this year,NEETdom is cool but it can't last forever.

You would be fucking rich in my country,you're making more than 90% of the population,have you ever considering moving to a cheaper place/country?

and i have to wageslave for 400€ per week
fuck my lifr
Mogs me HARD.fuck off

Wow dude, legit angry as fuck reading this. How the FUCK do I get neet money? You do literally nothing and get more than me

Last edited:
You're a fakecel faggot If you're put on cashier

Only truecels get sent to the back of antjob, no cashier job ever

Cope, even the manager was a 160cm baldlet

JFL at trying to excuse your ERism with “drunkmaxxposting” Be a confident Inkwell and own up to your ERness.

We don't have any motivation to make money

Lifefuel for autismcels

I'm a NEET and there's no NEETbux where I live,so it's parentbuxx.

I actually tried to work before (as a programmer),but they reject me,hope I can land something this year,NEETdom is cool but it can't last forever.

You would be fucking rich in my country,you're making more than 90% of the population,have you ever considering moving to a cheaper place/country?

They stopped you being able to do this awhile ago. Boomers on pensions use to leave the country to live in cheap places to live, so they now shut off your NEETbux if you leave the country for longer than I think 6 weeks. They want your bux to stay in the economy here, not in some 2nd/3rd world country

JFL at trying to excuse your ERism with “drunkmaxxposting” Be a confident Inkwell and own up to your ERness.

Shhhh don't let the Zionists hear about this

Not cope, at all. If you're put on cash in ANY vusiness, you're a NT normie fakecel faggot at WORST.

Aren't normies basically incels these days?

How did you secure this?

I agree, the problem is that if you work a job that isn't minimum wage your surrounded by normies, foids and chads who all mog the fuck out of you, so it's daily suifuel. Incels, don't fit in office settings or chad construction environments where the high paying jobs are.

Unless, they look basically normal and are simply ethnic or manlets who don't quite make the cut as sexual beings to foids. Normal looking ethnics and manlets can careermaxx in comfort whereas a non NT can't or a bald, bad skin, assymetrical faced whitecel cannot. A truly uglycel is looked at with disdain instead of being invisible or an assumed subservient beta male (like ethnics and manlets).

how hard would it be for me to fake autism for money :waitwhat:

best counterargument against capitalism is wageslaving