Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's no point in living once you realize how over it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 22884
  • Start date
Deleted member 22884

Deleted member 22884

Self-banned
-
Agepill, heightpill, dogpill, etc. Understand all of these concepts from either experience or what you read. Once you swallow all these blackpills and understand how truly over it is, that shit destroys your soul and will to live

I used to cope hard as fuck by playing video games and ignoring basic facts about reality. now through various experiences and thoroughly swallowing the blackpill, I realized how truly FUCKING OVER THIS SHIT IS. GAME OVER IN THIS TOILET FUCKING WORLD FUCK FUCK FUCK

The only point is to not get banished to hell by sky daddy for roping

The next step is getting over the fear of what awaits u when u stop breathing....:feelsLSD:

Schopenhauer realised this too, and explains it very well

...destroys your soul and will to live...

The Blackpill has made me turn toward the spiritual path. I live to pay off my karmic debt so the next life will be better.

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its ovER
You should CHOose some life goals that will make you fulfilled before you leave this realm of existence.

The Blackpill has made me turn toward the spiritual path. I live to pay off my karmic debt so the next life will be better.
Bluepilled as fuck

Once you swallow all these blackpills and understand how truly over it is, that shit destroys your soul and will to live
Incorrect. I have swallowed them. But I think I benefit from slow and perhaps incomplete digestion, so it hasn't fully been incorporated into my being yet, so I can still cope because of bluepill remnants.

Messages1

try again IT

Messages1

try again IT
source-2-gif.187096

I personally know someone who realised the futility of this mundane existence and went to become a buddhist monk at a monastery.

Agepill and heightpill are soooo fucking brutal because you can't do shit about them. Life is brutal for incels

based and woke

The blackpill is fucking awesome, no more second guessing why shit doesnt work out anymore, you have shit looks, you have a shit life.

The only point is to not get banished to hell by sky daddy for roping
The Bible doesn't claim suicide is an unforgivable sin. Only not believing in Jesus.

Suicide BAD was a meme created by the church, which in reality is anti Bible because organized religion is not how it should be practiced. It is a blatant scam and likely satanic as well considering how many priests rape kids there.

The next step is getting over the fear of what awaits u when u stop breathing....:feelsLSD:
Very true, nobody knows what happens after you rope and I'm scared to find out tbh
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its ovER
You should CHOose some life goals that will make you fulfilled before you leave this realm of existence.
In minecraft for sure :feelshehe:

Last edited:
wish the destroyer of the worlds comes sooner

After I found out the blackpill, something inside me died.

I'm not living i'm just waiting to rope

Life has no purpose yet we were all forced to be part of this rat race.

I never asked to be born. it never began in the first place for me. im just biding my time, waiting to rope.

Cope till you rope

You gonna summon a Malefic, lay down a wall of revealing light, two scrap iron scarecrows, and two solemn wishes... wait for the next turn and tribute the Malefic for a Great Maju Garzett?

Nah dude I have been lurking on this site for a while I just never post, fuck IT retards

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Jfl you do the same
I have it enabled but I can't even see my posts now when I could days ago. I can't see your post history either and other users, maybe they disabled it for everyone so faggot bluepiller infiltrators that postmaxx to 100 can't have acess to post history?

Agepill, heightpill, dogpill, etc. Understand all of these concepts from either experience or what you read. Once you swallow all these blackpills and understand how truly over it is, that shit destroys your soul and will to live

I used to cope hard as fuck by playing video games and ignoring basic facts about reality. now through various experiences and thoroughly swallowing the blackpill, I realized how truly FUCKING OVER THIS SHIT IS. GAME OVER IN THIS TOILET FUCKING WORLD FUCK FUCK FUCK
No living for ur GrAY ass