Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no point to having female friends

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
At least in my own experience, I find this fact to be true. Ever since I started having female friends from middle school to the first semester of college, I've found that they aren't any more funny or interesting than my male friends, and they don't improve me as a person in any way. Is there anything entertaining about females? Yes, contrary to popular belief, and that's their constant love of gossiping. It's a guilty pleasure for most of us, but engaging in drama/gossip is entertaining and fun, until you realize she can just as easily be saying trash behind your back (often times she absolutely does). This makes you hate yourself more than you already do.

Then of course there comes the time where you have to listen to the girl talk about "how lonely she is" because she doesn't have a bf for that week or about the guys she likes or whatever. You'er expected to pay attention to this or else you're seen as shallow, but if you ever bring up any girls you like, she'll always get bored and ignore you.

Frankly it's not an equal relationship. It's an absolute waste of time, and time better spent with male friends or by yourself.

Females offer nothing of value except their holes and they know this. Everything women do, men do it better, especially friendship.

Female friends = :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

You're not off OP. Females are absolutely useless, if anything they're a burden. You're better off just hanging out with your bros.

You're a cuck if you as an incel have hole friend.

There is if your female friends are attracted to you. Then you can have a relationship of equal footing. But if the girl finds you unattractive then it will never be a real friendship.

After I stopped talking to all my "female friends", I felt better. Like a lot better.

I couldn't be friends with a woman unless I was having sex with her. I dont see the point in any other way.

Foid friends will just use you and ghost you if you refuse to worship them

Females are just shitty friends as a whole.

There's a reason we have sayings like "We are all brothers" but no equivalent for foids.

There is no point in females let alone female friends

Yeah its basically useless if you are an incel/wizard to have them.

For Chad though it only makes sense in certain cases because he can use them to expand his social circle/harem by getting access to more foids.

Also if Chad walks into a club with an arm full of girl "friends" the rest of the dumb bitches aren't aware that those chicks are simply his "friends" and suspect that he's fucking ALL of them which makes their panties wet and want to get with that Chad too.

Never had a female friend before. Then again, I wouldn’t want one anyway. There is no such thing as friendship between a ugly man and a foid.

Never had a female friend before. Then again, I wouldn’t want one anyway. There is no such thing as friendship between a ugly man and a foid.
>female friends
>ugly man
Pick one

Female friend = Social status increase = Attention from other females

This is the last time I will post this. Don't even try to argue it because it is true. There's even a name for it - it's called Social proof.

Peace.

This is the last time I will post this. Don't even try to argue it because it is true. There's even a name for it - it's called Social proof.

Peace.
MASSIVE cope

Peace.

Sure, in theory. In actual practice they'll subtley (sometimes not so subtley) put you down to elevate themselves when others are around.

I know from experience :chad:

Unless a bitch is gonna fuck me or give me money she has no reason to exist near me

Cuck if other wise

Peace.

Foids want what other foids see as desirable. Problem is most foids don't lower themselves to hang out with incels or low tier normies when they could be chasing or sucking chad dick right now.

If you have beautiful female fruends then ur fakecel

I never had female friends,too based and autistic for that

Cope. Why would chad be in the friend zone?

Correct
Exactly. Chad is more likely to end up in the fuck buddy zone, where foids have sex with them but don't see them as "boyfriend material" (betabuxx)

Having female friends is cucked unless you're getting sex from them.

Then of course there comes the time where you have to listen to the girl talk about "how lonely she is" because she doesn't have a bf for that week or about the guys she likes or whatever. You'er expected to pay attention to this or else you're seen as shallow, but if you ever bring up any girls you like, she'll always get bored and ignore you.
this is called being an "emotional tampon"

The fact that you gossip with females has lowered your value as a man

At least in my own experience, I find this fact to be true. Ever since I started having female friends from middle school to the first semester of college, I've found that they aren't any more funny or interesting than my male friends, and they don't improve me as a person in any way. Is there anything entertaining about females? Yes, contrary to popular belief, and that's their constant love of gossiping. It's a guilty pleasure for most of us, but engaging in drama/gossip is entertaining and fun, until you realize she can just as easily be saying trash behind your back (often times she absolutely does). This makes you hate yourself more than you already do.

Frankly it's not an equal relationship. It's an absolute waste of time, and time better spent with male friends or by yourself.

They're boring and their friendship is always conditional.

Men and women can't be friends anyway unless a man is female brained (soy) and gay and there's no chance of sexual attraction. Women will have guy friends because they like the attention and currency they get from orbiters but it's not friendship. it's a non-Chad male who wants to fuck her.

Men (not including gays who aren't really men anyway) have no interest at all in any woman (other than family ties) that they don't want to fuck because they have nothing else to offer
Nah average normies have female friends

They're called orbiters

Last edited:
no foid has ever wanted to be my friend in the first place

I don't have male friends, let alone female friends :feelsseriously:

JFL they would never even consider me as a friend

i will never be friends with foids.

i orbited a girl back when i was bluepilled in another job and when i finally asked her out she said lets just be friends.

i immediately ignored her after that, that was also when i started delving into the blackpill.