Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There's no such thing as incel twins . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I was reading about the Winklevoss twins yesterday, and I couldn't help but think how awesome having a twin would be. It's a real superpower to always have another version of you to help you, and it would feel mutually good and purposeful to help out your twin in return. The sense of having a common purpose, and having a constant mirror play out within the fabric of reality must feel life affirming.

I don't think a twin can cuck you, or rather, it would make no sense to feel cucked by a twin, because you have a hivemind. Anything my twin accomplishes, I would feel good about as well.

I mean, yeah, there are probably ugly twin virgins out there, but I don't think a twin has ever logged in here, or posted on IT even, or ever will in an unironic way. Having a twin makes being ugly so much more bearable I'd imagine. At least if you have a twin, you can never be accused of being AN INCEL, because by the very nature of twin relationships, you're never a loner. It's weird how society accepts, nay insists, that twins should be extraordinarily close people- I think only because they look the same. You can have fraternal twins, and suddenly it's weird as fuck that you're always hanging out with your sister.

There's just something pleasantly innocent about having a twin, no matter how ugly you are as an individual.

only childcel, cant relate to this thought of having a more successful version of myself out there.

Yes, a twin is an exact genetic replica, a backup of you.
Not only would having a twin make me less afraid of death (like having a hard-disk backup of a Micro SD card), but there will be double the chances to ascend, increasing from 0.01% to 0.02%.
Also, fucking your fraternal twin sister has highest chances of replicating your DNA exactly and achieving a double-length life in which to accomplish your goals through the same "firmware."

Also, fucking your fraternal twin sister has highest chances of replicating your DNA exactly and achieving a double-length life in which to accomplish your goals through the same "firmware."