Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"There's no such thing as ugly people"

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
My mom just dropped this bluepill bomb earlier today. She also said "everyone has their own grace".

This thread is for general discussion of that sentence. I've read it somewhere on these forums (making fun of it, ofc), but I never heard it IRL until today.

I wonder what the saving grace is for 5'2 balding indian janitor
20200223 022654

This is why your mom thinks that. Because she's a woman, not a man

I'm yuropoor, but thanks for the link anyway.

I'm yuropoor, but thanks for the link anyway.
basically girls cannot be ugly. Think about it, landwhales ca get tons of messages in online dating

First thing you see when you click on it is chadlite

I wonder what the saving grace is for 5'2 balding indian janitor
View attachment 209460
Well, I replied to a post yesterday that explains what they rather would do INSTEAD of that guy

*Ahem*

They would rather personally peel all their skin off with an ice cream scoop, throw themselves into a bathtub filled with salt and soap while impaling themselves on a spike coated with Ebola singing a Pink Floyd song
with acid being poured down their throats for a total of 24 straight hours before being lit on fire with a flamethrower and getting nuked with the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

pewpew

Well, I replied to a post yesterday that explains what they rather would do INSTEAD of that guy

*Ahem*

They would rather personally peel all their skin off with an ice cream scoop, throw themselves into a bathtub filled with salt and soap while impaling themselves on a spike coated with Ebola singing a Pink Floyd song
with acid being poured down their throats for a total of 24 straight hours before being lit on fire with a flamethrower and getting nuked with the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia.
View attachment 209467
pewpew
Hole irrationality at its finest
20200213 192914

Your mum is coping for you.