Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there's no way all the grafts for elon musk's hairtransplant are his tbh. How many dead African children do u think he needed to have grafts harvested

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Title. I wonder how many dead african children his mercenary surgeons harvested hair grafts from

meanwhile when a normie (incel) "surgerymaxes":

1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

idk y that cuck won't tell us how he did it

I hate billionaires so much, but out of all of them, I hate this guy (and Bill Gates and his tentacles that have turned public perception positive towards him and his fellow crooks through phony philanthropy and "donations" to media outlets) the most.

Reddit has a hard-on for Musk, and so do many other young people. It's a cancer spreading in our society, this billionaire worship. There's so many consequences of us not only tolerating, but praising billionaires.

He do because he is a baldcel.

Redditors have wet dreams about Elon tbh.

He’s gonna take us to mars guys! My wife’s boyfriend got me a Tesla for Christmas.
455AB856 B5BE 4173 9C81 4C2E0A60E4E4

Anyway about his hair, no idea. The magic of being a billionaire I guess..

I'm a baldcel too. Where are my grafts?
You must be a poorcel.

Well, Elon is a rich man, he is what most incels want to be, rich and successful to have their own hair transplant surgery and a happy family to show on social media.

I'm not hiQ enough to be rich and successful like him, so probably I'll remain ugly for the rest of my life.

Wow since when have you had 19,778 posts? That's not african hair.

shitposting is how
Looking through his posts I remember I had to correct him on him being wrong on Ritalin. Not too surprised how most his posts are avatars and nonsense though it takes a lot of effort to post that much.

I assume it’s a piece or the best hair transplant of all time. Hair system is my guess.

You must be a poorcel.

Well, Elon is a rich man, he is what most incels want to be, rich and successful to have their own hair transplant surgery and a happy family to show on social media.

I'm not hiQ enough to be rich and successful like him, so probably I'll remain ugly for the rest of my life.
:feelsrope:

I hate billionaires so much, but out of all of them, I hate this guy (and Bill Gates and his tentacles that have turned public perception positive towards him and his fellow crooks through phony philanthropy and "donations" to media outlets) the most.

Reddit has a hard-on for Musk, and so do many other young people. It's a cancer spreading in our society, this billionaire worship. There's so many consequences of us not only tolerating, but praising billionaires.

Probably Elon's result is a combination of having a good response to fin+minox and also then good transplants on top.

He chugs adrenochrome from murdered children with Tony Podesta. No grafts required.

anus and ballsack grafts, buddy boyo

Title. I wonder how many dead african children his mercenary surgeons harvested hair grafts from

meanwhile when a normie (incel) "surgerymaxes":

1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

Who gives a fuck about African niglets

I'm balding at the front, but I keep my hair short and use caboki.

Balding might be death sentence specially if youre short

Hair transplants are terrible haur systems are way better