Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no way to cope with this

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Genetics, and the environment you grew up in are everything, some people are doomed to be rich, fucking all the women they want, enjoying life while others are mentally ill and will eventually rope.

Same thing happens in nature, some animals will eat and some will be eaten.

Life is unfair

It would be impossible to cope without the internet. That's why as bad as it is now it could still be a lot worse.
Mayb @Emba can confirm?

I cant cope anymore im going insane

It would be impossible to cope without the internet. That's why as bad as it is now it could still be a lot worse.
Mayb @Emba can confirm?
If the Internet didn’t exist most of us wouldn’t be incel

this forum is what keeps me from losing it tbh

ThERe might yet bE a solution to this pRoblem

people on here say how bad life is, but i think if i didn't find blackpill life would be way worse and filled with cuckery and soyness and pain from my own selff
Life doesn't get any better IRL from posting on places like this but it's places like this and the escapism that the internet provides that helps you cope better ngl
It's a cope but at the same time true: it could be a lot worse for incels than now.

Mayb @Emba can confirm?
I was (mostly) doing ok pre- internet days. Ofc, having a lot of knowledge at my fingertips is much better.

But. As great as it is, if one had the right books, it might be better psychologically.

TMI!

TMI

etc... When you have too many options it takes longer to CHOose one.