Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no worse feeling than seeing your looksmatch with a chadlite

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
you feel betrayed literally. How can you compete with that. You'd think in a country where theres a scarcity of chads like Mexico, it would be easier to find a hole, dead wrong buddy boyos, hypergamy is as bad as in usa/europe. Subhuman brown ethnic foids prefer being single than to date incels

that's not your looksmatch.Your looksmatch would be dating you or someone similar to you.

It do be like that sometimes

At least you have legal whores, tbh.

that's not your looksmatch.Your looksmatch would be dating you or someone similar to you.
Where the fuck do you live where your looksmatch would be dating you?
14c

Jfl theyre mestizo midget foids

But they still go for tallish whitish chadlites

I have seen so many girls who are below my looksmatch who are with guys who are above me in looks.

This is a huge part of why I gave up and LDAR, the shit is all out of whack, it’s rigged, no point playing.

I have seen so many girls who are below my looksmatch who are with guys who are above me in looks.

This is a huge part of why I gave up and LDAR, the shit is all out of whack, it’s rigged, no point playing.
Just as race mixing, They are even ashamed of it to a degree because i can see her face, they know damn well that by doing this, they are making miserable millions of guys , but their crave for chad cocks compels them to throw morality out of the window

There's nothing like seeing your oneitis the next day hand-in-hand with a high T masculine Chad. This will literally kill your feelings of oneitis. I've never had a oneitis since.

Just because they refuse to date him doesn't mean they're not his looksmatch. Foid's selections of men doesn't equal their looksmatches or incomematches, they're called hypergamous whores for a reason.

There's nothing like seeing your oneitis the next day hand-in-hand with a high T masculine Chad. This will literally kill your feelings of oneitis. I've never had a oneitis since.

I remember witnessing a hiroshima-nagasaki-dresden blackpill in middle school.

I fell in love with a jehovah witness foid. I spent 2 years jestermaxxing until I had the courage of asking her out. Rejected. Her reason; jehovah witness cannot date a non-jehovah witness.

6 months forward, a 14 6'1 yo thuggish Chad, who looked like he was 25, entered our school. I saw him gropping her ass & lifting her on a daily basis, her face was so blushed & her nipples so hard they could cut ice. Mind you, this was a supossedly conservative school we're talking, she didn't give a fuck.

I guess his personality as so good that it bypaased her religious barriers :soy:

Last edited:
A sub 7/6 guys looksmatch is a fat obese 2/10 woman here in the UK. Its utterly ogre.

I just hate seeing females with any guy that isn't me, unless it's a landwhale or something. They can have those

It’s worse when she’s dating someone that’s your equal and you realize that personality matters to a degree

What's even crazier is that you probably mog your looksmatch, as she is caked in fakeup and wearing form fitting clothing

My last crush was defiled by this

Lopas

I've never seen my looksmatch. Girls as ugly as me are landwhales. The only thing comparable would be a gook.

It hurts a lot tbh.

even worse feeling seeing ur looksmatch with 6ft+ chad or bbc