Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There's not one single truecel looking guy on here

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I bet there's not one single truecel guy on here.
The truecels are Bluepillers playing Wow right now.
On every incel forum there are 6'5 self proclaimed incels, 8'' dick having self proclaimed incels, chad faced "incels".
Yeah sure. If you're incel with such stats you must be legit pathetic to still be incel.
I could only take guys with truly bad stats seriously on incel forums.

JFL at the dick size and height polls on here.
Ridiculous tbh

Elliot Rodger mogs me at being cute

I'm 5'5 autistic with 3-4/10 face

I think I qualify as truecel

On every incel forum there are 6'5 self proclaimed incels, 8'' dick having self proclaimed incels, chad faced "incels".

At least those get banned on here as soon as they admit such!

I'll PM my pic to you if you like, some have said that I don't look that bad compared to some of my age but it's BS. Especially when you factor in the other ways I lack that could help get [cuck level] female attention.

I've been called ugly over 100 times by multiple different people and have plenty of bullying experiences due to my looks that I've posted several times. I'm a definitive truecel.

Most of us are ethnic, ethnics are trucels by default.

I beg to differ

Eh. I'm not a 1 and don't have any visually noticeable physical deformity. Guess the blackpill just doesn't apply to me?

I’m not a “truecel” but I’m still a virgin so what does it matter?

I´m the ugliest guy I've seen on here

I was a truecel when I had very severe acne but not anymore and yes I agree with you, real truecels are bluepilled af, there are major examples like ocd hammy venne tbh and here we also see lots of edgy teens.

At least I'm one of the fattest

I always thought that truecel was reserved for the people that are on the polar extreme of uglinesss and have absolute no hope and you can tell just by getting a glimpse of them. I.e. someone with serious deformities and hardly look human.
I've been called ugly over 100 times by multiple different people and have plenty of bullying experiences due to my looks

im an ugly virgin
JFL at the dick size and height polls on here.
hardly matter if you're ugly tbh. im not tall and im not packing either

it only matters if you are still a free sex virgin or not

no there definitely are a few

I'm a truecel.

5'7"
Half-Asian/half white hapa
Weak frame/thin wrists
Acne scars
Bug eyes

Only traits that matter to foids that are okay about me are short midface and okay jaw (definitely not a Chad jaw, but not incel one either). But that's irrelevant, because if you have even one flaw foids automatically reject you. Literally 90% of female Tinder profiles start off with some version of IF UR NOT AT LEAST 6 FEET TALL DON'T BOTHER, U EVIL SHORTFAG

Jfl, its not even worth it humble bragging my incel stats. I'm 5'4 and thats ALL I need to say. A better idea for a thread would be to ask everyone what they put on their application to the forum.

I'm a truecel.

5'7"
Half-Asian/half white hapa
Weak frame/thin wrists
Acne scars
Bug eyes

Only traits that matter to foids that are okay about me are short midface and okay jaw (definitely not a Chad jaw, but not incel one either). But that's irrelevant, because if you have even one flaw foids automatically reject you. Literally 90% of female Tinder profiles start off with some version of IF UR NOT AT LEAST 6 FEET TALL DON'T BOTHER, U EVIL SHORTFAG
They don't reject you just because of one flaw. This assumption is basement autism tbh.
The most important traits are height, face and dick. If you have height and dick you can have some facial flaws. Just look around you, do you only see Chads with gfs? No.
The only thing most gf havers have in common is height and probably dick.

my face is 2/10 and i am freakishly thin and frail with bad skin, i am quite tall though but my other flaws make that irrelevant i am also bald

I've been called ugly over 100 times by multiple different people and have plenty of bullying experiences due to my looks that I've posted several times. I'm a definitive truecel.
Same tbh, i think if you get called straight up ugly to your face multiple times then that's a good indication of a truecel

Believe me...I'm ugly as fuck

As that “6’5 incel”, I can say that I’ve approached more women than 99.9% of guys interact with in a lifetime. The state of affairs is pathetic, I’m not going to call myself pathetic over this.

Yes there are tons of BBC having "truecels" on this site.

I'm 57, never had sex / girlfriend. Anybody worse than me?

JFL at the mention of height.

I'm 6'4" and have approached nearly 200 girls and couldn't even get a date with any of them.

Im convinced this forum is like 50% fakecels 25% volcels and 25% incels ngl
Don't trust anyone

I beg to differ.

JFL at the mention of height.

I'm 6'4" and have approached nearly 200 girls and couldn't even get a date with any of them.
You literally won the genetic lottery in this area and have a good basis to looksmax into a mogger yet you are rotting on this forum

im a 10/10 , 6'10, 10 inch dick truecel

You don't need to be truecel to be browsing on an incel forum daily. Even average guys (and even above average guys in a LOT of places) stand no chance nowadays.

I'm less cute than Elliot Rodger, manlet, framelet, and my dick 11cm, also 30+

You literally won the genetic lottery in this area and have a good basis to looksmax into a mogger yet you are rotting on this forum
As I said, I've approached nearly 200 girls. When I would go out to approach, I would looksmax - I was showered, well groomed, and generally looked clean and presentable. I would go out after having had a haircut and beard trim which took me to my peak level of attractiveness. Unfortunately, the peak level of attractiveness I was able to reach was not enough to attract girls. I've only got to the point where I'm rotting on this forum because I've already tried harder than most guys ever will in their lives and it hasn't worked for me.

The genetic lottery made me very tall. It also gave me an enormous, crooked nose, receding hairline and dark bags under my eyes. These are all unattractive facial features which negate any advantage for attracting girls I could have had from being tall.

Getting rejected countless times is signs of being a truecel.

There's only maybe one guy who's legit 1-2/10.

bs im borderline truecell, there are definitely truecells on the forum

Again this kind of post. Really we need new stuff

Sure bud. The difference truecels don't throw pictures like candy.

Sure bud. The difference truecels don't throw pictures like candy.

I dont get it how some people fail to understand this

Im legit EMBARRASSED by how I look, I get anxious as fuck in public and usually wear some hat or a hoodie to avoid being seen as much as possible, LOL if you think Im gonna post my pictures on the internet for everyone to laugh at me

Wonder why you’re banned. Anyone know why this dude is banned?

Doubtful. I hear blacks call eachother ugly all the time but they're all fucking Danisha on a matress behind dollar general. Blacks, especially american blacks, cannot be truecel unless you are autistic as fuck