Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There's nothing more cucked than giving money to patreon sluts

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All they do is to show boobs and asses and ask money to retarded morons so they can live in total luxury. It's like paying for a prostitute that you will never fuck.

What bothers me the most about it is another man gets to fuck her for free while you’d have to pay money to see barely any skin

Its quite literally female worship.

Imagine wagecucking just to give some thot on the Internet your hard earned money yet she doesn’t have an ounce of respect for you and only sees you as an ATM. Let that sink into your dense skulls normcucks

the world of today is a cucked place to be

You know we live in a clown world when 90% of female instagram pages have a patreon link in the bio

This type of cucks is the absolutely lowest life form that exists.

I'm a loser and I know I'm a loser, but I can legitimately say that I'm better than these uber-mega-cuck losers who donate money to e-thots.

Worshipping cartoon girls drawn by beta manlet Asians ranks up there as well. JFL at the garbage anime girl worship that goes on here. If they were real they would completely ignore you. Stop coping with drawings made by low status beta men, it’s so pathetic.

Yeah it's quite pathetic but I respect the foid that steal money from cucks and beta males

I made a post about it elsewhere why they do such a thing or at least why I did such a thing.

Worshipping cartoon girls drawn by beta manlet Asians ranks up there as well. JFL at the garbage anime girl worship that goes on here. If they were real they would completely ignore you. Stop coping with drawings made by low status beta men, it’s so pathetic.

Based. You know there’s low key thot worship behind the scenes too, they just don’t talk about it.