Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's nothing worse than an attractive foid cashier

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Looking down on you with pity for looking like a broken little manchild who can't even look her in the face and keeps fumbling his words while talking to her. I left the store ashamed and disgusted with myself for reaching this sad point in my life. I just wanna move far away where nobody knows who my awkward ugly worthless subhuman ass is.

That's why I completely avoid supermarkets

you know it's over when retail wagies look down on you

Use self checkout at the grocery store at midnight when everyone’s gone like me

That's why I completely avoid supermarkets

Do you just get groceries sent to your house or? I need to take this route or I'm gonna end up roping out of shame. That or move somewhere far away

Self checkout or shop online to avoid foids

I'm at a point where I don't even say a word when checking out anymore.

Do you just get groceries sent to your house or? I need to take this route or I'm gonna end up roping out of shame. That or move somewhere far away
Parents + online shopping

I dont have problem with them. In fact if theres some cute foid cashier i often go to her on purpose and look at her from above as she beeps the things

I'm at a point where I don't even say a word when checking out anymore.
Me neither. But in our society its expected to not talk to strangers so its normal

They don't even smile at me but they do smile to other women and chads.
They should cover their faces so I wouldn't think about killing myself
full

Use self checkout at the grocery store at midnight when everyone’s gone like me

I just low inhib it. Don't give a fuck if they see me buying junk food all the time or in shitty clothes.

Looking into online grocery shopping but I'm wondering if I have to interact with some punkass delivery man Chad and shìt. I'm trying to avoid all human contact but I guess that's just not possible (hence why I'm always drinking) unless I live off the land in the wilderness.

self checkout = win

theres nothing worse then going to a store that doesn't have self checkout

All good cashier's are good looking

Whoever invented self checkout machines was a true hERo. I use them whenever I can because I got so tired of foid cashiers constantly feeling the need to remind me of my inceldom by putting my change on the counter instead of handing it to me so they could avoid making physical contact with me.

I think I took a NEET order yesterday his mom bought him chicken tender JFL really was pathetic not trying to be a asshole

Whoever invented self checkout machines was a true hERo. I use them whenever I can because I got so tired of foid cashiers constantly feeling the need to remind me of my inceldom by putting my change on the counter instead of handing it to me so they could avoid making physical contact with me.

Just thinking about it now, if I were to use a self checkout machine they'd probably be watching me like a hawk to see if i don't steal anything or fail to scan any items all because I'm ugly and "creepy". We're treated like black folk were treated way back when.

Lmfao @ change on the counter. If true that's so brutal.
It doesn't phase me cause my social anxiety stops me from looking at them

Same but I feel pathetic for not being able to do so like a normal person.

I don't know how some of you can just "low inhibit" it in a fucking hostile environement like that. I guess society is not for me.

You need NoFap

the cashiers in my area must think that im an alcoholic lol. all i ever buy is wine and beer

Self checkouts at supermarkets is one of the most incel-friendly inventions this century, right up there with the fleshlight.

I had the funniest experience the other day.

Yesterday I spent over £30 at Waitrose and used contactless payment. I knew for a fact that Visa infinite has no limit and a different contactless limit than most cards.

The foid told me the amount was too high for contactless payment. I ignored her and just tapped my card on the machine. It worked. She just glared at me.
All good cashier's are good looking

I disagree, I prefer oldcel cashiers because they're actually polite and don't text while working.

Self checkouts at supermarkets is one of the most incel-friendly inventions this century, right up there with the fleshlight.

Man I hope my area gets with the times and replaces these hoes with machines asap. Also low-inhib mogs me for ignoring her like that :feelskek:

Self checkout or shop online to avoid foids
I tend to buy energy drinks so I always get ''randomly'' selected for a control check. Ofcourse I have to ask some dumb slut for help.