Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There’s nothing worse than being short and skinny

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
You get no respect from men and 99% of women find you either repulsive or you’re completely invisible to them. It’s better to be 6” and a husky 200lbs with a 5/10 face than it is to be 5’5 120 lbs with a 9/10 face

I'm short and skinny.
I am 5'6", 118 lbs.
My face is crap.

no bro, face is always more important due to social media, 9/10 is super model tier and would get millions of followers just posting his face

short and fat is worse than short and skinny

short, fat and bald is even worse

That's why non manlet fat men are the stereotype people choose for incels. They can't give any advice to skinny manlets

wish i was capable of gaining weight

Motor neurone disease?

short and fat is the ultimate death sentence

you can still run cute boyfriend game if you're short and skinny. try being a short obese bald fuck. you're legit done.

incorrect. face, then frame. manlets with 9/10 faces still drown in pussy constantly.

you can still run cute boyfriend game if you're short and skinny. try being a short obese bald fuck. you're legit done.
agreed.

Short and bald is a death sentence regardless of how fat or thin you are.

Big fatsos seem to get more ass than skinny framecels.

Just be large theory.

short and fat is worse than short and skinny

short, fat and bald is even worse

It depends if you’re skinny fat or husky fat. Husky fat isn’t that bad. You’ve got a belly but also big arms, shoulders, chest, legs. Bald isn’t the worst if you’re jacked
no bro, face is always more important due to social media, 9/10 is super model tier and would get millions of followers just posting his face

100% false

No woman wants to be with a skinny wimp who weighs less than her and can get snapped in half by an average sized man. And no guy is going to respect you if you’re that small just because you have an attractive face

5'5 139lbs, I agree

No woman wants to be with a skinny wimp who weighs less than her and can get snapped in half by an average sized man.
But the average man is only heavier than the skinny guy because he's carrying massive amounts of lard on his frame. Skinny guy would serve average guy's ass to him on a paper plate since he's more agile and has more stamina.

beat me im fucking 94lbs at 5'7.5

Short and fat is much worse

But the average man is only heavier than the skinny guy because he's carrying massive amounts of lard on his frame. Skinny guy would serve average guy's ass to him on a paper plate since he's more agile and has more stamina.

The average has more muscle mass than a skinny guy even without the fat. And weight matters a lot during a fight. That’s why all fighting sports have weight classes. A skinny has no chance against a guy much heavier than him

9/10 face hmmmmm i think you could find someone at 5'5

The better you look(both frame and face) signals that bones have developed into a more complex and robust shapes. Weak frame and strong face don't usually come together

The better you look(both frame and face) signals that bones have developed into a more complex and robust shapes. Weak frame and strong face don't usually come together
That’s a good point. I’ve seen short guys with good faces and strong frames but I’ve never seen a skinny short guy with a good face

never began for manlets

Being short and fat is worse than being short and skinny for many reasons.

Being short and fat is worse than being short and skinny for many reasons.
It depends. Skinny fat where you have a big belly but skinny arms, chest, shoulders, etc is worse than just being skinny but being husky fat where you have big arms, wide shoulders, big chest is a million times better

You just don't win either way as a midget.

Stay thin - Joke man, why are you even male.

Bulk up - Stubby overcompensator, possible Napoleon complex.

Get fat - Garden gnome, just look ridiculous.

But you win either way when tall. If you're lanky it draws attention to your height. If you're buff you're the ideal man. If you're overweight you're the big gruff protector type.

id say obese and short is worse for health.

5’8 and probably around 125 lbs so I know the feeling. Also fucking baby face at 22 years old to top it off

Been saying this for ages.

But normies always use some 200lbs 6'0+ guy as an example of ugly doing well with girls

No shit, he's top 10% in size

People hound you if your short and skinny with a meek face,

Being short and fat