Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There's nothing wrong with Soy Boys

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Soy Boy is a false myth.
I'm Incel because I lack masculine qualities. With masculine qualities I'm not talking about muscles, I work out a lot. I mean facewise and character traits. I look like an effeminate faggot and I lack Alpha traits. Women prefer the big alpha man, the strong leader who radiates dominance. As a manlet like myself, it is impossible to archive this status.

It's not true that a man supports feminism because he lacks masculinity. I hate feminists. Stop thinking black and white. Being Soy just means that you're not the typical man, and you may like watching Cartoon. Only a Foid would label it as bad personality. They think that with weak men, they have the right to cheat.

Last edited:
Soy in character my dude

Is ok to be soyboy of culture, like me

Soyboys and incels lack alpha male qualities, but it's soyboys who have internalized their status as beta males, and now rather play the role of harmless asexual jester - the role that is expected from them by women and society.

Soybys are fellow incels who accepted a false prophet. It is like turkish people are divided in half. Those that believe in allah and all that is good in life and those who are Christians but believe in the pope hypergamy and all that is bad in life

1526358136265.png

But if you don't support feminism and cuckdom, you are not a soyboy. You are just a normal faggy boy.

Soybys are fellow incels who accepted a false prophet. It is like turkish people are divided in half. Those that believe in allah and all that is good in life and those who are Christians but believe in the pope hypergamy and all that is bad in life
You talk incoherently. Don't bring religion into my Topic.
Soyboys and incels lack alpha male qualities, but it's soyboys who have internalized their status as beta males, and now rather play the role of harmless asexual jester - the role that is expected from them by women and society.
An Incel can be a Beta as well, if he isn't exactly an Omega and has friends. Both are undesired by women. We compare two bad personalities in the eyes of women and society, there is no difference in value.

Also, I'd rather behave like an asexual than run after women without success.

Last edited:
are you playing the character?