Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

theres one loud laughing idiot living nearby

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
he always laughs by my window very obnoxiously and loudly and its angering me cus i always think its about me

i did few checks and seems hes not about me at all but i still get this feeling

fuck loud people

I laugh quite loudly, it's probably me. Please forgive me

Incel trait: always thinking people are specifically laughing at you

he always laughs by my window very obnoxiously and loudly and its angering me cus i always think its about me

fuck loud people
Images

Mogs me because happy

fuck loud people
I'm always told when I say this shit that I'm oversensitive and nobody gives a rat's derriere bout me, only to be proven wrong more than half the time.
That said, if this person is a normalass then DGAF and go knock at his door and tell him to STFU and run if you think he'll attack you, or go to your landlord/tenant office etc. But if he's a loser of any sort leave him be, esp. if he's disabled and non-chad. I'd be him in some situations and I apologize to anyone out there in the world who I've ever hurt or annoyed with my fucking bigass vocal cords.