There's this guy at work who depresses me immensely.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 15h 34m
When I see him, fuck, I just want to go burn a church down in far cry 5, a new feature added to the themes of the game. What kind of God would allow this? He's such genetic trash I just want to apologize to him on behalf of God. He's short, bad frame, skinny fat with double chin, no muscle. 21 and already beyond nw2. Horrible face, acne. Corroded teeth from shitty upbringing with no brushing. He has such trash self esteem he basically apologizes for existing, the slightest thing he does it's instantly sorry sorry sorry. It's so sad to see. He just confirmed the blackpill and invokes a deep sorrow within me. I know being that genetic trash invokes only pain and misery. His life is probably miles worse than mine. He's worked here for years but still does all the shittiest stuff nobody else wants to do. They treat him like a literal trash slave. FUCK every time I see him he reminds me how unfair existence is. I just feel so angry and sorrowful at the same time, how the FUCK can god allow such misery and hell on somebody. I can just see in his face the pain and sadness, he knows he's trash and is so meek it's just so sad.

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
23d 17h 39m
Until you revealed his age I thought you were talking about me.

Next time you go to work you should buy the dude lunch. Be like the basecel who gave 80 shekels to the McDonalds janitor.

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
-
7d 8h 16m
He should have gotten corrective surgery for the flaws he had no control over when he was even younger.
No humane society should allow another human being go down that path for reasons they have no control over.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
28d 1h 25m
Plot twist: he's got a girlfriend and a girl on the side.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
56d 1h 29m
He should have gotten corrective surgery for the flaws he had no control over when he was even younger.
No humane society should allow another human being go down that path for reasons they have no control over.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
-
43d 15h 14m
Bring him to this site

Justdone

Justdone

Captain J.D.
-
24d 15h 0m
BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 10h 33m
End his misery

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 9h 26m
Take him out back and beat his ass

Emba

Emba

Holocough Denier
-
44d 7m
My condolences

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
-
8d 15h 3m
Do you think he's blackpilled?

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
35d 3h 43m
Sounds like he mog me

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 9h 26m
To mog him at work. Or, to have someone to mog at work rather. Of course I was just kidding around, but if OP really wanted to bullymaxx for the sake of some semblance of status he maybe could. Of course I wouldn't recommend this because I was just joking like I said, plus it aint right to hurt an incel brother.

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
-
14d 2h 55m

Next time you go to work you should buy the dude lunch. Be like the basecel who gave 80 shekels to the McDonalds janitor.
Based, we should help our incel brothers all the time, at least we can make the life of our brothers a little less miserable.

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
-
7d 11h 34m
When I see him, fuck, I just want to go burn a church down in far cry 5, a new feature added to the themes of the game. What kind of God would allow this? He's such genetic trash I just want to apologize to him on behalf of God. He's short, bad frame, skinny fat with double chin, no muscle. 21 and already beyond nw2. Horrible face, acne. Corroded teeth from shitty upbringing with no brushing. He has such trash self esteem he basically apologizes for existing, the slightest thing he does it's instantly sorry sorry sorry. It's so sad to see. He just confirmed the blackpill and invokes a deep sorrow within me. I know being that genetic trash invokes only pain and misery. His life is probably miles worse than mine. He's worked here for years but still does all the shittiest stuff nobody else wants to do. They treat him like a literal trash slave. FUCK every time I see him he reminds me how unfair existence is. I just feel so angry and sorrowful at the same time, how the FUCK can god allow such misery and hell on somebody. I can just see in his face the pain and sadness, he knows he's trash and is so meek it's just so sad.
I knew this guy from work who had a complete lack of self awareness. He had facial hair of long thin wispy hairs, overweight, not tall, and he'd constantly make this snorting sound. He'd dress like a stereotypical creepy guy, he looked like he had some sort of brain damage, creeper hairstyle, shirt's the color of sweat/piss, black/tan shorts, ancient and dirty shoes, with the high top white socks. He would smell bad and nonchalantly go set up his laptop in the middle of the food court at the mall. This guy's presence was unnerving and he still exists somewhere, creeping out the normies in local minimum wagecuck places, completely oblivious to the world of normies.

Attachments

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
16d 8h 29m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
43d 9h 24m
Time 4 him to become one of us :feelsautistic:

The more the less bruders

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
-
5d 19m
mercy kill him :(

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 5h 35m
Plot twist: he's got a girlfriend and a girl on the side.
I remember a dude in my one class that had atrocious acne, worse than I ever had, who had a girlfriend. Crazy shit lie this always seems to happen when I see a guy I think I mog.

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
4d 15h 19m
theres an intern at my place who kinda is the same
over.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
35d 23h 46m
be a kindcel and ask if he wants to eat lunch with you

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 15h 34m
Do you think he's blackpilled?
No, sadly he does cucked shit like giving money to some roastie there who just had a kid (alot of people there did this), JFL I would never give a whore any money for any reason I don't even tip female waiters

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
18d 18h 0m
i wonder what his looksmatch is doing this valentines day...

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
6d 10h 17m
Brutal. The worst case is when the guy is stupid as fuck as well. At least if you are big brain IQ you can earn respect from your peers via intellectual achievements, or simply being hyper competent. However if you are stupid you can't even do anything very well compared to a normal person, which dooms you to a life of drudgery, abuse, and borderline slavery as societies genetic bottom of the barrel.

thejobcentre

thejobcentre

Runescape is the best cope
-
1d 22h 47m

Very based, i would recommend OP doing this.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
13d 14h 42m
brutal society always likes to shit all over ugly men