Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this guy at work who depresses me immensely.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I see him, fuck, I just want to go burn a church down in far cry 5, a new feature added to the themes of the game. What kind of God would allow this? He's such genetic trash I just want to apologize to him on behalf of God. He's short, bad frame, skinny fat with double chin, no muscle. 21 and already beyond nw2. Horrible face, acne. Corroded teeth from shitty upbringing with no brushing. He has such trash self esteem he basically apologizes for existing, the slightest thing he does it's instantly sorry sorry sorry. It's so sad to see. He just confirmed the blackpill and invokes a deep sorrow within me. I know being that genetic trash invokes only pain and misery. His life is probably miles worse than mine. He's worked here for years but still does all the shittiest stuff nobody else wants to do. They treat him like a literal trash slave. FUCK every time I see him he reminds me how unfair existence is. I just feel so angry and sorrowful at the same time, how the FUCK can god allow such misery and hell on somebody. I can just see in his face the pain and sadness, he knows he's trash and is so meek it's just so sad.

Until you revealed his age I thought you were talking about me.

Next time you go to work you should buy the dude lunch. Be like the basecel who gave 80 shekels to the McDonalds janitor.

He should have gotten corrective surgery for the flaws he had no control over when he was even younger.
No humane society should allow another human being go down that path for reasons they have no control over.

Plot twist: he's got a girlfriend and a girl on the side.

He should have gotten corrective surgery for the flaws he had no control over when he was even younger.
No humane society should allow another human being go down that path for reasons they have no control over.

Bring him to this site

Take him out back and beat his ass

Do you think he's blackpilled?

Sounds like he mog me

To mog him at work. Or, to have someone to mog at work rather. Of course I was just kidding around, but if OP really wanted to bullymaxx for the sake of some semblance of status he maybe could. Of course I wouldn't recommend this because I was just joking like I said, plus it aint right to hurt an incel brother.

Next time you go to work you should buy the dude lunch. Be like the basecel who gave 80 shekels to the McDonalds janitor.
Based, we should help our incel brothers all the time, at least we can make the life of our brothers a little less miserable.

When I see him, fuck, I just want to go burn a church down in far cry 5, a new feature added to the themes of the game. What kind of God would allow this? He's such genetic trash I just want to apologize to him on behalf of God. He's short, bad frame, skinny fat with double chin, no muscle. 21 and already beyond nw2. Horrible face, acne. Corroded teeth from shitty upbringing with no brushing. He has such trash self esteem he basically apologizes for existing, the slightest thing he does it's instantly sorry sorry sorry. It's so sad to see. He just confirmed the blackpill and invokes a deep sorrow within me. I know being that genetic trash invokes only pain and misery. His life is probably miles worse than mine. He's worked here for years but still does all the shittiest stuff nobody else wants to do. They treat him like a literal trash slave. FUCK every time I see him he reminds me how unfair existence is. I just feel so angry and sorrowful at the same time, how the FUCK can god allow such misery and hell on somebody. I can just see in his face the pain and sadness, he knows he's trash and is so meek it's just so sad.
I knew this guy from work who had a complete lack of self awareness. He had facial hair of long thin wispy hairs, overweight, not tall, and he'd constantly make this snorting sound. He'd dress like a stereotypical creepy guy, he looked like he had some sort of brain damage, creeper hairstyle, shirt's the color of sweat/piss, black/tan shorts, ancient and dirty shoes, with the high top white socks. He would smell bad and nonchalantly go set up his laptop in the middle of the food court at the mall. This guy's presence was unnerving and he still exists somewhere, creeping out the normies in local minimum wagecuck places, completely oblivious to the world of normies.

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 25
Time 4 him to become one of us :feelsautistic:

The more the less bruders

mercy kill him :(

Plot twist: he's got a girlfriend and a girl on the side.

I remember a dude in my one class that had atrocious acne, worse than I ever had, who had a girlfriend. Crazy shit lie this always seems to happen when I see a guy I think I mog.

theres an intern at my place who kinda is the same
over.

be a kindcel and ask if he wants to eat lunch with you

Do you think he's blackpilled?
No, sadly he does cucked shit like giving money to some roastie there who just had a kid (alot of people there did this), JFL I would never give a whore any money for any reason I don't even tip female waiters

i wonder what his looksmatch is doing this valentines day...

Brutal. The worst case is when the guy is stupid as fuck as well. At least if you are big brain IQ you can earn respect from your peers via intellectual achievements, or simply being hyper competent. However if you are stupid you can't even do anything very well compared to a normal person, which dooms you to a life of drudgery, abuse, and borderline slavery as societies genetic bottom of the barrel.

Very based, i would recommend OP doing this.

brutal society always likes to shit all over ugly men