Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Therese Raquin is a brutal blackpilled book

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I read that years ago when I was :bluepill: and remembered the book today and how brutal it is when looked through :blackpill: lens. I don't remeber everything, but here's how it goes.

This whore Therese is married to a betabux husband Camille. Camille meets his old chad friend Laurent on the job one day and invites him to meet his wife and her mother. He comes there and of course fucks his wife lmao. They fall in love and he fucks her every day after job and the cuck is oblivious. One day they come to an idea to kill Camille because Laurent's boss doesn't let him go early from the job anymore (to fuck her). I won't spoil further if you want to read it, it's a good read.

The whole book is brutal, there are detailed descriptions of how much Laurent mogs Camille and how much more attracted she is to him. I may read it again.

Sorry you got no reply

Sounds like quite the brutal story. Might take a read when I have time.