Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people telling us to shower

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/l0nvoo/found_out_girlfriend_has_only_fans_account/

I previously posted about this before I found out she has an only fans here
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kqzbq0/girlfriend_of_6_months_f25_just_moved_in_with_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

But anyway I found out when I suggested the idea that I buy her all new dress shoes for work because they're stinking up our closet and her feet always smell when she comes back from work. She told me that she couldn't do that right away when I asked her why she goes "because I need to sell those shoes first before I get new ones." I go "why would anyone want to buy those"? Then she tells me that she has a separate instagram account and an only fans and that she uses to sell her worn clothing to ppl with weird fetishes and she told me that's why she won't keep her feet clean for me because she said she needs her shoes/stockings to smell as bad as possible for her coustmers. Okay first off WTF??? Do ppl really buy womens smelly footwear and get off from it? That's so weird and disgusting. Could she be lying about that? She refuses to show me either of her pages she said bc she doesn't want me to get jealous which makes me think she's doing more then what she told me. 2nd I feel like this is borderline being unfaithful if shes not lying and as i previously posted I can't stand feet even on beautiful women especially if they smell which hers do alot because she refuses to wash them even though she knows this because she "needs them as smelly as possible." This whole thing is just very bizarre to me and I'm not really sure what to make of it I am pretty put off by all of this though. I really thought I had the woman of my dreams until we moved in together and I'm finding out things I never knew. I'm considering dumping her but idk because she really does rock my world in bed (when I can't notice her foot odor) and aside from all this she's great overall. Any advice to attempt to cope with or should I just move on?

:lul: :lul: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Screen Shot 2021 01 19 at 71533 PM

These are only fans statistics, give it a few years and it'll be impossible to find a foid who isn't getting pounded on cam for money

It's a massive joke.

Women's body, women's choise :soy: :soy:

A proper burial

File 20201022 14 1m8czaa

Last edited:
how fucking over can it even possibly get

Average relationship 2020 - misogynist if you see something wrong with. JFL @ them, even a filthy dress is more worth than the salary of a STEMcel.
suifuel for @pp183

This is like a nightmare you cant wake up from. Keeps getting worse every year JFL

Did this simp seriously think that a 11/10 will not monetize from her beauty. Serves him right for trusting this bitch.

Disgusting AF

Average relationship 2020 - misogynist if you see something wrong with. JFL @ them, even a filthy dress is more worth than the salary of a STEMcel.
High iq observation

Her body, her choice inkwell. Don’t even think about leaving her. :soy::soy:

That's disgusting, and feet are gross