Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity These are the requirements you need to have if you want to be only friends with a foid

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
- Be a 8/10 or a 7/10 minimum
- Be tall
- Not having remarkable ethnic features
- Own a car (if you aren't tall enough)
- Have money or weed (if you aren't tall enough)
- No autistic
- Fit
- Be popular

These are pretty much what foids want for male friends. Anything below that is not worthy of her friendship. This applies for evey foid, in every continent, on every planet.

Last edited:
Brutal but that is the truth.

I dont want to be only friends with a foid

Who cares about being their friend?

Nigga I’ve had multiple female friends and this is simply not true

women will take any orbiter, regardless of looks, but only the best looking ones will be invited to hang out and stuff

That is true.. and I see countless Beckies who aren't able to get male friends like that, but they are perfectly fine just having no male friends and never having a boyfriend or having sex.

If a foid hangs out with you a lot and invites you places, but hasn’t expressed any sexual interest, you are the backup for when Chad rejects her. This will be your fate in 99% of cases if you ascend to Chadlite

Nigga I’ve had multiple female friends and this is simply not true

women will take any orbiter, regardless of looks, but only the best looking ones will be invited to hang out and stuff
:chad: :banhammer: