Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These days, do ugly disgusting fat women have more sex than better looking women?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
All the ugly women are the most stuck up people ever. They act like the most entitled. They are the ones that despise our incel groups the most since they are the ones who would be losing out if the blackpill spreads. Fat or ugly women would be the ones to suffer. They would not get to have sex with someone 6-7sh points higher than them. Average and good looking women would keep a bit of privilege. We would all be closer to a looksmatched society.

Ugly femails are the ones who likely go around and have sex and hookup with the most chadliest chads ever, and they even brag about it. Ugly women say shit like "I get dick all the time" like it's an achievement they earned. They cannot control themselves and sleep with people significantly higher up than them.

Better looking women still want the chadliest chads but at least they are closer to being looksmatched. Seems like these days, above average women and stacies have less partners than landwhales. I happened to talk to a woman who claimed to be incel at almost 25, touchless, kissless, a virgin (which I doubt) and runs out of tinder matches, but I saw their pic and they are pretty damn good looking. Landwhales are the overconfident cocky ones who treat incels like shit out openly. At least the better looking women are able to pretend to like us in work settings.

Fat women get sex easier because their partners are thirsty betas who can't do better