Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These deathnik currycels I met at uni are an example of why we have a bad rep, i hate these kind of ethnics

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
At uni i've met a group of indian guys who i would say are acquintances since i only talk to them at uni. Today on a 2 hour break i went to the library to browse this site as usual meanwhile they were out trying to use pickup lines on girls and apparently filming it. I cringed so fucking hard when i heard this, all these guys are about 4/10 for an indian so 2-3 in white people scale. Im glad i didnt try to hang out with them as i wouldve physically imploded from cringe but seriously fuck these guys they are so delusional they also browse tinder and swipe left on some girls (as if they have any fucking options, i implicitly try to call them out on doing this) meanwhile not one match ever pops up on their screens. Delusional fucks they need to know their place it honestly makes me not want to associate with them at all but i need them for help in my tests since theyre smart.

Lmao it sounds pretty entertaining tbh, using corny pickup lines can be some comical cringe material. But I feels man, when ya peoples make ya look even worse it ain't a good feeling

At least they’re trying unlike a lot of soyboy whites who think that they’re violating a woman’s safe space or something.

the Indians at my uni are annoying as fuck their accents are so thick that it makes my ears bleed stay in fucking pooland

I saw a lot of Indians at my uni who all acted like a nerdy character in American Pie 24/7, I just gotta wonder what they think that putting on this facade of a western pastiche does for them, because I’m fairly certain that’d be as much of a laughing stock in India as well.

But props to Indians who actually don’t act like Steve Urkel, shame you don’t go as noticed.

Lmao it sounds pretty entertaining tbh, using corny pickup lines can be some comical cringe material. But I feels man, when ya peoples make ya look even worse it ain't a good feeling
They werent even doing it tongue in cheek thats the worst part

Were they bartering the girls for a "group discount"? Kek I've always wondered why curries and blacks are so open to the idea of running trains.