Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These "men" are the reason we suffer

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
As much as I hate foids, there's a reason why they're so privileged nowadays, besides the obvious (((culprits))), it's mostly because weak dishonorable cucked men who gave them too much respect for just a crumble of pussy(most of them don't even get it and still get cucked by chads). Women are dogs, we shouldn't expect anything from them, it's our fault that they're where they are. I hate more the bad owner than the bad dog
Turbosoy

Enemy = foids + chads + cucks

We incels are alone in this fight

based and high iq thread but why do you type like this

Yeah Idk about this one, women are the ones controlling men with their pussies so wouldn't the men be the dogs and the women holding all the dogtreats?

I hate both of them but to me most of these people are just bluepilled morons like I once was. I hate reddit and their hypocrite bullshit the most since there's obviously someone working there who can see the double standard and they choose to not give a fuck and demonize us.

Funko pops are the reason why were Inkwells