Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR These phone scammers baiting videos are the funniest thing I've watched in a long while

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Just felt like sharing with you buddy boyos.

Currycels STFOH, though.

will check it

yes i like his streams

Hello,

It is with my deepest regret that I must inform you that your latest post or comment has been deemed cringe. There are several mandatory penalties that we must impose on you due to this.
For one, your karma score on your comment will likely go below 0. This is done to ensure quality control and make sure those who view the subreddit will not have to suffer by viewing the cringe. You may also get reported if your comment is extra cringe and offensive, going against Reddit terms of service. They exist for a reason.

I would like you to refrain from posting this in the future, as it may lower your karma even more and is a pain for others to view. I believe you should know better than this. Please rethink your next post.

Thank you.

suifuel for curries