[RageFuel] These puas are getting ridiculous. Cuck boyfrind beats up pua

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
No inhibitions at all. Jester maxing is getting out of control. Women are getting treated like goddesses on street. While men fight over them angry apes.

Here is a video of curry pua getting confronted by a literal cuck

Last edited:
itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
if i had a gf i would allow anyone to beat her up tbh, as long as it doesn't get sexual

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Jfl what kind of 12 year old PUA "I love you" was that?

Tbh that is the non cucked reaction to have for the boyfriend ngl. Seems like a faggot is trying to chat up your girlfriend, so the best course of action is to end him instead of allowing it

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
Mate guarding in action.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
We have a time traveler from the early 90's...

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
If this is what they teach pua's then we should see a lot more of them getting into fights.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Jfl what kind of 12 year old PUA "I love you" was that?

Tbh that is the non cucked reaction to have for the boyfriend ngl. Seems like a faggot is trying to chat up your girlfriend, so the best course of action is to end him instead of allowing it
Yea but then he is dead and you get jail and the whore is gonna jump on the next chads dick. Whore wins in every situation

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Reaction wasnt cucked at all. Very effective strike too. I would do the same to any clown interupting my time.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Yea but then he is dead and you get jail and the whore is gonna jump on the next chads dick. Whore wins in every situation
Well sure. It's over for everyone but the whore, but the guy was obviously trying to claw what few remnants of masculinity back from the society which is perpetually cucking him

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
That's lifefuel to me. Dumb genetic waste actually thought she'd leave her BF JFL. The comments are even better. Everyone giving props to Overalls for going ape. Hopefully he gives it up and finds the blackpill.

Last edited: