Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These puas are getting ridiculous. Cuck boyfrind beats up pua

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
No inhibitions at all. Jester maxing is getting out of control. Women are getting treated like goddesses on street. While men fight over them angry apes.

Here is a video of curry pua getting confronted by a literal cuck

Last edited:
if i had a gf i would allow anyone to beat her up tbh, as long as it doesn't get sexual

Jfl what kind of 12 year old PUA "I love you" was that?

Tbh that is the non cucked reaction to have for the boyfriend ngl. Seems like a faggot is trying to chat up your girlfriend, so the best course of action is to end him instead of allowing it

We have a time traveler from the early 90's...

If this is what they teach pua's then we should see a lot more of them getting into fights.

Jfl what kind of 12 year old PUA "I love you" was that?

Tbh that is the non cucked reaction to have for the boyfriend ngl. Seems like a faggot is trying to chat up your girlfriend, so the best course of action is to end him instead of allowing it

Yea but then he is dead and you get jail and the whore is gonna jump on the next chads dick. Whore wins in every situation

Reaction wasnt cucked at all. Very effective strike too. I would do the same to any clown interupting my time.

Yea but then he is dead and you get jail and the whore is gonna jump on the next chads dick. Whore wins in every situation
Well sure. It's over for everyone but the whore, but the guy was obviously trying to claw what few remnants of masculinity back from the society which is perpetually cucking him

That's lifefuel to me. Dumb genetic waste actually thought she'd leave her BF JFL. The comments are even better. Everyone giving props to Overalls for going ape. Hopefully he gives it up and finds the blackpill.

Last edited:
puas always were dridiculous