Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These two are brothers...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
FB IMG 1577780494529

What does determine genetics? How can two people with the same parents be so different? (In the worst way)

It’s over if ur not the first child born of the litter

The brother mog is possibly the most brutal

genetic recombination is brutal
22069902c18bbc58cbdfd9fddf765f4d

It’s over if ur not the first child born of the litter
I noticed this with people I know, the first born usually is the strongest looking, and personally my oldest bro mogs me. Is there some explanation for this? All the juicy nutrients got used up?

What does determine genetics? How can two people with the same parents be so different? (In the worst way)

This is a case of phenotype, rather than just genetics. Their skullshapes are very similar.

Let me guess, the one on the right is the younger brother.

They unironically look like apes ngl ( not gonna lie )

They unironically look like apes ngl ( not gonna lie )

I cant help but notice you always write the long version in parentheses, why even use abbreviations at all?

genetic recombination is brutal
View attachment 190816
Ngl I didn't kno Ashton Kutcher had a TWIN. Jus read up a bit on him and damn his twin went thru a lot :feelsbadman: , this is like living with a walking blackpill. They are fratenal twins I think(diff dna), Imagine knowing how close it was to share identical dna with Ashton Kutcher.

I cant help but notice you always write the long version in parentheses, why even use abbreviations at all?
So that people who don't know these abbreviations know what i'm saying and dont have to look it up. Do u ( you ) understand?

It's brutal. One sibling can get all the good genes and the other one all the bad genes like Russell Westbrook and his brother.
View attachment 190813
Think there mom has some explaining to do...

Russ is definitely the child of some tyrone where as his bro is the betabuxx's son

Work of alleles.

Ngl I didn't kno Ashton Kutcher had a TWIN. Jus read up a bit on him and damn his twin went thru a lot :feelsbadman: , this is like living with a walking blackpill. They are fratenal twins I think(diff dna), Imagine knowing how close it was to share identical dna with Ashton Kutcher.
imagine if ashton kutcher brother gets a wife, she will always sectretely fantasize about his better looking brother

I noticed this with people I know, the first born usually is the strongest looking, and personally my oldest bro mogs me. Is there some explanation for this? All the juicy nutrients got used up?

That seems like a good explanation. People don't typically realize how parasitical the mother-fetus relationship is. If you talk to third worlders or people who have relatives that in lived in poor areas of the U.S. in the past, like around Appalachia, they often say things about pregnancy in terms of how physically hard it is on the mother. Modern people in developed countries have such good nutrition it's not really common to see things like women having their teeth rot out with a third or fourth pregnancy. The fetus extracts the nutrient from the host because nature prioritizes the next generation. It's even arguable a "healthy body" on a woman is supposed to signal readiness for the pregnancy battle.

This is why being against legal abortion is interpreted so negatively by young women. They know it's basically forcing them to undergo an intense experience for which drugs, alcohol, and Chad's cum haven't provided the proper nutritional and physical prep. Additionally, the trend of women having their first child older makes every pregnancy that much more physically intense due to the body being already weakened by age.

First born child theory

That seems like a good explanation. People don't typically realize how parasitical the mother-fetus relationship is. If you talk to third worlders or people who have relatives that in lived in poor areas of the U.S. in the past, like around Appalachia, they often say things about pregnancy in terms of how physically hard it is on the mother. Modern people in developed countries have such good nutrition it's not really common to see things like women having their teeth rot out with a third or fourth pregnancy. The fetus extracts the nutrient from the host because nature prioritizes the next generation. It's even arguable a "healthy body" on a woman is supposed to signal readiness for the pregnancy battle.

This is why being against legal abortion is interpreted so negatively by young women. They know it's basically forcing them to undergo an intense experience for which drugs, alcohol, and Chad's cum haven't provided the proper nutritional and physical prep. Additionally, the trend of women having their first child older makes every pregnancy that much more physically intense due to the body being already weakened by age.
High iq tbh never thought of that. It happens also with my sister she got good genetics while i got all the trash ones