Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These video links are from a curry comedian living in Chadstralia, he drops hilarious blackpills to normies

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
A lot of his shit is megablackpilledA lot of his shit is megablackpilled and hilarious to watch. I’ve talked to much, enjoy. I recommend watching all the videos on his channel. A lot of his shit is megablackpilled and hilarious to watch. I’ve talked to much, enjoy. I recommend watching all the videos on his channel.

But watch the 4th link first imo.

We need more people like him

Dogpill strikes again

He made a video making fun of incels

He made a video making fun of incels

A lot of people started accusing him as an Incel sympathiser, he got a lot of backlash because of it. He only made one video compared to the hundreds he made on foids.

Everything I have heard about Aussie foids makes them sound super hypergamous. Are there really worse than other western nations?

A lot of people started accusing him as an Incel sympathiser, he got a lot of backlash because of it. He only made one video compared to the hundreds he made on foids.
Huh, I see. Given that he is a comedian it would be career suicide to be seen as an incel sympathizer. He gets a pass

Everything I have heard about Aussie foids makes them sound super hypergamous. Are there really worse than other western nations?

Yes, every foid of all races in this country are hyperamous asf.

Yes, every foid of all races in this country are hyperamous asf.
:waitwhat: Now that I think about it, Australia does have a climate that is conducive to outside partying practically all year round, and it has a higher standard of living than Mediterranean countries. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I used to like his work but then he made fun at incels so now I would like to see the cunt butchered on live TV.

Spreading the black pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back