Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TheSexStarvationPill: Related to the lack of sex is killing us thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Interesting they're saying it's a health hazard for women... JFL...

ARE WOMEN WHO ARE "SEX STARVED" ENTITLED TO SEX?????

Women are entitled to everything and more.

Truth be told, India is right, men need to be able to get sex from their wives whenever they want it.

Women are entitled to everything and more.

Truth be told, India is right, men need to be able to get sex from their wives whenever they want it.

Why stop there? Women need to be covered up in burqas, and striped of many of their rights.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

Whatever kills me faster, i guess

My only hope tbh in that the constant(every day) s.x with SEA hookers as a cope will at least get rid of some of my mental problems, like suppress apathy anhedonia and lack of motivation. This way I can become more productive and fk even more whores(endless loop) to be even more productive with my life.

At the same time I'am not that retarded to take this path easy also being very high inhib.

Also maybe boosting the status a bit will compensate for the lack of attractiveness in the eyes of some non-hooker/whore foid if this thing exists these days.

I have no other hopes to look forward to - all my prev. copes like some games/music expired.

IT wont touch this

We’re gonna die

I just want pussy

Just adding this here.

To EVERYONE who tries to deny the importance of sex with another person.

I need the sex

Last edited:

. Physiological needs - these are biological requirements for human survival, e.g. air, food, drink, shelter, clothing, warmth, sex, sleep.

If these needs are not satisfied the human body cannot function optimally. Maslow considered physiological needs the most important as all the other needs become secondary until these needs are met.

Normies & Foids getting what they fucking deserve.

Last edited:
Holes are entitled to everything in this gynocentric society. FUCK THIS WORLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back