Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News They actually let a Foid play Men's college football

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/Hpc99cKe90s

Jfl at Vanderbilt getting BTFO 41-0. That foid just took a scholarship from some boy who is guaranteed to be more qualified for the position but, since she has a stinking pussy between her legs she gets the job. Unbelievable.

shes 6'2, I think her voice is lower than mine

Last edited:
lol i saw the video of that femasites pathetic kick but losing 41-0 is even more hilarious :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I would not hesitate to tackle this foid and try to grab some ass

Wait, if the sports are gender segregated, why can females go into the male ones?

41-0 LMAO

You literally cannot fail as a female. You can lose a fucking game and still be praised for having a vagina LOL

2020 08 05 13 12 51

She is getting banged in the changing rooms 24/7.

the only way to make this more fair is to flood female sports with jacked roided up trannies, especially in combat sports like MMA and boxing

It wasn't her fault they lost 41-0. Seriously.

The fucked up thing, which is way worse, is they didn't even let her kick the ball as hard or as far as she could. They squib kicked it, in which the kicker doesn't kick it very hard, but tries to put in in an area where they can recover it with a spin on the ball.

Basically instead of her kicking the ball, she just barely hit it and went not as far as a high school kicker could kick.

So they gave her the most girlie kick they could.

any player on the team could have kicked it like that. Some in the stands could too. So for a historical girl power moment, they gave her the weakest ass shit she could possibly do.

Last edited: