Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are literally making game about meeks now

Chads always win

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fj.gifs.com%2FERoo0m.gif&hash=a16ac9e87b8c09350eaf4f92ff045327

They can make a 2d beat and up where Meeks beat the fuck out of underage boys that can't defend themselves. At the end of the stage you find lots of money and a bunch of 10/10 women waiting for him with open legs. The bonus stage is where you try to pump and dump all women in the best time possible.

400 weeks vs 1 meeks
the movie

This is a fucking joke right

@Animecel2D thoughts?

Some cuck here will buy it, "because they only care about the gameplay:soy:"

Some cuck here will buy it, "because they only care about the gameplay:soy:"
I liked the concept until i saw that there was meeks :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh:
Still gonna pirate it tho

The monster has nice personality, but I’ll prefer the human guys teehee

They're making a game including Meeks, I guess it was his personality. Chad always wins, take the meekspill.
Screenshot 2021 01 14 at 82329 PM
Photo 1610708639896

Last edited:
A game you can't lose

I know we're all memeing because the mutt prisoner looks like meeks but that game actually looks kinda interesting.
Hope they show some gameplay soon but I imagine it would either play like dead space or outlast.

I don't see the resemblance

This is why I don’t buy games anymore, all the protagonists are chads.