Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee they are making a harley quinn movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
all I can say is
not watching lol

Feminism at work.

Yeah it is an obvious response to Joker, with an unstable cock carousel riding Stacey teaming up with other Staceys after breaking up with the Chad version of Joker to show how much of a strong independent queen she is.

Maybe a jokER can pull a prank on them.

They are desperate trying to counter the Joker

same
Yeah it is an obvious response to Joker, with an unstable cock carousel riding Stacey teaming up with other Staceys after breaking up with the Chad version of Joker to show how much of a strong independent queen she is.
there is no response, it made by same people for same reason, the money

Sick and tired of all these Female supper hero movies. I guess the new 007 is also going to be a Female... How many more female lead characters do we need ? They already ruined starwars (cuckwars).. Whats next ????

the only thing i kind of am looking forward to is that these “heroes” are all women and their end game costumes will all be dressed up as two-dollar whores.
next halloween is going to be great for my dick with all the young lil sluts in training walking around wanting dick and candy

Not gonna watch either.

Won't watch. Just like I won't watch Batwoman.

Yeah I saw it when I went to see Joker today. Made my skin crawl, looked really, really awful.

Joker btw I'd say is 9/10. A bit tacky but it really picks up once it gets to a certain part in the film.

not gonna watch a single second

Sick and tired of all these Female supper hero movies. I guess the new 007 is also going to be a Female...

It seems that the next James Bond movie will be the last one featuring a white male. And then, after that, the next James Bond will be both ethnic AND female (as if one wouldn't be bad enough):

Will watch every second

It seems that the next James Bond movie will be the last one featuring a white male. And then, after that, the next James Bond will be both ethnic AND female (as if one wouldn't be bad enough):

top kek
Sick and tired of all these Female supper hero movies. I guess the new 007 is also going to be a Female... How many more female lead characters do we need ? They already ruined starwars (cuckwars).. Whats next ????
They won´t rest until they shit on every hobby made by males, for males.
They are desperate trying to counter the Joker
That´s the whole point of this.
Pathetic.

When it gets released, don't go ER

We need to watch and spoil it for the soycucks all over the place.

Joker isn’t okay but this is. Classic media.

i cant believe anyone funded this garbage. dont staceys have enough shit to do, trying to fuck every chad in the city?

Femcel the movie

i hope it bombs

I find thigh gaps intriguing