Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are now claim being gay was ok with vikings

I think it's funny that all "men's" magazines are just women's """""issues"""""articles packaged for men.

Someone got vikings confused with the Greeks. It's OK, cuz "white people have no culture".

Someone got vikings confused with the Greeks. It's OK, cuz "white people have no culture".
no,the website also have a article about the greeks

white people do have culture:

this journalist is rewriting history just to make it gay friendly

Actually, ancient Greek historians noticed that gayness was common and allowed in barbarian tribes also as cuckoldry aka wife sharing (like everyone fuck everyone). Because scandinavians was in the ass distant region, old barbarian culture was saved for many long years than in other Europe. I don't realise why so many because of low iq people here hate jews, gays and other groups. I mean, I do hate some mannered faggots (who doesn't?), they are annoying, but cuting off rights from people just for being gays - is the most retarded shit just after religions.
white people do have culture:
View attachment 107409
Asian dad doesn't seems sad or embarrassed.

he looks dead inside
I don't think so, I see the face of man who dead inside everytime I'm looking in the mirror and this asian man doesn't look alike.

I don't think so, I see the face of man who dead inside everytime I'm looking in the mirror and this asian man doesn't look alike.
Everybody dies differently

= fake news by

By absorbing their essence– in all of the ways that is possible- it was believed power could be derived from a God.

Just milk chad for his power theory.

Oyveymaxxing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Everybody dies differently
It's true, but in the end being dead is the same for everybody. and don't matter how you become dead.

Just asking, why do incels hate gays? I though we just hated females and feminists.

Just asking, why do incels hate gays? I though we just hated females and feminists.
Dunno, I don't even hate females, just feminazis, and a little bit Jews, Jewry is the only one obvious explanation what the hell is wrong with Europe.

This can easily be disproved with Tacitus.

Rewritting history is a very usual thing for (((them))).

Actually, ancient Greek historians noticed that gayness was common and allowed in barbarian tribes also as cuckoldry aka wife sharing (like everyone fuck everyone). Because scandinavians was in the ass distant region, old barbarian culture was saved for many long years than in other Europe. I don't realise why so many because of low iq people here hate jews, gays and other groups. I mean, I do hate some mannered faggots (who doesn't?), they are annoying, but cuting off rights from people just for being gays - is the most retarded shit just after religions.
Do you have a source or names of those Greek historians?

I don't remember their names, but you can google facts of sexual relationships in barbarian tribes yourself .

I dont understand why do they promote gay shit so franticaly
Why is it so important to all those media.

Last edited:
Faggotry was a thing in ancient greeks indeed. You can find many sources about it. And same in Roman empire,there were some literal faggot emperors. I will post when I'm home though, you can find with basic google searches

Faggotry was a thing in ancient greeks indeed. You can find many sources about it. And same in Roman empire,there were some literal faggot emperors. I will post when I'm home though, you can find with basic google searches
Oh, I can say that Emperor Neron was trannie admirer and bastard, when his wife died, he taked teen boy, than cut off his balls and pee pee, and force anyone call him Empress. There is no note that he was ok about it and more of it, when Neron died, many of scumbags used him in cruel ways (rape and mb sadomaso things), and he killed himself. Out historian teacher told this story like month ago, I'm still impressed, that's not how man do (cut off a weenie and balls of a teen boy without his consent, and leave him to the will of fortune after your own death is completely irresponsible and cruel).

Abysmally low iq.
T. "Take my words over the ones of ancient historian Tacitus."

Oh, I can say that Emperor Neron was trannie admirer and bastard, when his wife died, he taked teen boy, than cut off his balls and pee pee, and force anyone call him Empress. There is no note that he was ok about it and more of it, when Neron died, many of scumbags used him in cruel ways (rape and mb sadomaso things), and he killed himself. Out historian teacher told this story like month ago, I'm still impressed, that's not how man do (cut off a weenie and balls of a teen boy without his consent, and leave him to the will of fortune after your

Yeah, Caligula/Nero/Elagabalus...
It's just nit-picking to prove claim that somehow degeneracy was common in antiquity. All of these emperor started thier reigns normally, it is only later that they went into faggot mode. Those emperors have such wicked reputation, because of roman, patrician historians. This fact already is sufficient enough to disapprove that faggotry was widely accepted then.

Romans lived in much more patriarchal, masculine and traditional society than any modern one. Sex and gender roles were one of the most strict areas of roman lives.

Last edited:
Abysmally low iq.
T. "Take my words over the ones of ancient historian Tacitus."

It just nit-picking to prove claim that somehow degeneracy was common in antiquity. All of these emperor started thier reigns normally, it is only later that they went into faggot mode. Those emperors have such wicked reputation, because of roman, patrician historians. This fact already is sufficient enough to disapprove that faggotry was widely accepted then.

Romans lived in much more patriarchal, masculine and traditional society than any modern one. Sex and gender roles were one of the most strict areas of roman lives.
so are you going to avoid seeing homosexuality in ancient greek art

Tacitus was a great historian but you can't tell a whole history based on a single person lmao. Ancient greek religion,art and culture has marks of homosexuality. ancient greek art indeed surprisingly so sexual whether its male-female or male-male relationship. Just look what pederasty means. Also homosexuality were common in archaic greece, 480 BC,tacitus lived in AD,lol.

It's just nit-picking to prove claim that somehow degeneracy was common in antiquity. All of these emperor started thier reigns normally, it is only later that they went into faggot mode. Those emperors have such wicked reputation, because of roman, patrician historians. This fact already is sufficient enough to disapprove that faggotry was widely accepted then.

And Romans was defeated by barbarians. I'm an egalitarian so I think that every person can decide which type of family they will create, patriarchal, matriarchal etc. And "faggotry" is normal since we have two genders. Homosexuality isn't normal (like 4-5% of population are on 80-100% homo), but it's natural and not destructive, so it's ok.

WhAt AbOuT...?
I never claimed that homosexual relationship didn't exist then.

You're constantly changing a topic to prove your retarded claim, that every person in antiquity liked to be fucked in the ass.

I asked about barbarian tribes, you went to change topic to ancient Greece and Rome. Nextly I wrote a response on Rome and you start again with the Greeks...

WhAt AbOuT...?
I never claimed that homosexual relationship didn't exist then.

You're constantly changing a topic to prove your retarded claim, that every person in antiquity liked to be fucked in the ass.

I asked about barbarian tribes, you went to change topic to ancient Greece and Rome. Nextly I wrote a response on Rome and you start again with the Greeks...
lol kek you confused me with other dude,you didnt ask me about barbarian tribes.
and it was my mistake i thought youre talking about ancient greeks,but you meant romans
you were talking with gowkbird about barbarian tribes,not with me. jfl
and here its clear who is real retard here. negative IQ.

Last edited:
lol kek you confused me with other dude,you didnt ask me about barbarian tribes.
I asked @GowkBird about source on homosexuality and cuckoldry in barbarian tribes and you responded to me with unrelated topic.

I asked @GowkBird about source on homosexuality and cuckoldry in barbarian tribes and you responded to me with unrelated topic.

You answered both of us at the same time

I'm surprised they're not claiming it WASN'T okay, to fuel their persecution complex.

Jfl, this is NOT the way of vikings.