Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They are now claim being gay was ok with vikings

Also there is "History" of Herodot, where he describes female-like mans in Scythia, the land when warriors must eat heart of their first killed enemy.

Timei(us) said that Ethruski doesn't count opened homosexuality as something bad, and they even call other mans that they can share pleasure with them.

Aristotel said that celts have preferences, like living with male over living with women and Diodor of Sicilia wrote that galls loved mans more than womens even while gallic womens was beautiful (as Diodor thinked), also they thinked that it wasn't unhonorable to fuck men or be fucked by men, its unhonorable to be wanted and decline that gift.

Secst Empiric said that germanic tribes see nothing bad to have sex with other male. Ammian Marcellin notes that in germanic tribes of Taifals(ostgoths) have'd tradition that man can have sex with boys unless they become mens (being able to kill a wolf or bear 1 on 1).

I'm sorry for wrong names but I don't know how all this names will be in english.

upd: about cuckoldry, there is a difference between swingers and cuckolds, I don't mind about someone are cuck if it's that he want. But swingering or even cuckoldry (all fetishes are created by our ape-brain so it's kinda old thing) was common especially in some closed societies that barbarians lived in.

Last edited: