Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They are planning to kill 15 million "conspiracy theorists" in the near future

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Praise the jews.

do not kill me for watching this government lurker, haha i love jews, totally :feelstrash:
We forgot about this one boys.

qjC9Byr7.jpeg

I like how I clicked on it at random and heard the word "Zionism".

I like how I clicked on it at random and heard the word "Zionism".
It's said in there a few times, but that's still lucky for an almost 30 minute long video.

I was hoping to at least live long enough to see the technological singularity happen, but apparently even that will not be allowed to me :feelsbadman:

Lol. Some of y'all will believe anything.

hopefully they shoot me in the back of the head when im sleeping

and they're coming to kill us if we don't fight back.

2019, he knew about the virus and talked about it in the video, then they killed him.
2019? dude died in 2015 tho

Heard of this before, it's brutal. But idk if it's not better to just let them end me. I'm not even in cuckSA. They will just use some laser beams to get rid of 3rdworldcels

Not a joke. Watch this. The people who organize BLM today, such as Susan Rosenberg, used to be in the Weatherman Underground and affiliated organizations.

The FBI informant says these Marxists planned to kill 25 million Americans back in the early 80's.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyKg5gErL18

Heard of this before, it's brutal. But idk if it's not better to just let them end me. I'm not even in cuckSA. They will just use some laser beams to get rid of 3rdworldcels
The only reason why the world sucks for us is because of them, once we get rid of them things will get better for non chads.
Not a joke. Watch this. The people who organize BLM today, such as Susan Rosenberg, used to be in the Weatherman Underground and affiliated organizations.

The FBI informant says these Marxists planned to kill 25 million Americans back in the early 80's.
That's crazy those people were part of weatherman underground. I'm surprised cucktube still allowed this to stay up, maybe because he didn't talk about specific things like the virus.

Go to 23:22 to see another guy who predicted what will happen.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/P44aaGau84Hu/

I could imagine world wide blackouts being fuel for more Palestine takeover.

Kill me i'll defy tell my last fucking breath motherfuckers

If we all had this attitude those cowards wouldn't even think about harming us.
Exactly. Cheers @Robtical wish more were willing. I can't stand where the future is headed.

Exactly. Cheers @Robtical wish more were willing. I can't stand where the future is headed.
I wish too, I'm trying my best to encourage them because our lives depend on the unity of uncucked men in these cucked times.

Better dead than incel

People believe the stupidest shit

They have to repeal the 1st amendment before that. It’s legal to be a conspiracy theorist in America.

HIV virus spread via smallpox vaccine in Brazil and Africa is consistent with Illuminata belief system.
Those places have high population of Negroids people and those are consider lowest and expendable to them.

Their hierarchy believes black folks descended from primates while other races are more like
Created Angels like Lucipher and did not descend from amoebas.

Notable illuminata are like Benjamin Franklin whom image they put on the $100 bill and 50cents coin even tho he was never a dead president.

"Conspiracy theory" is a concept/words coined bi the CIA decades ago to lumped fact finders and truth seekers as a bunch of nut jobs.

Last edited:
HIV virus spread via smallpox vaccine in Brazil and Africa is consistent with Illuminata belief system.
Those places have high population of Negroids people and those are consider lowest and expendable to them.

Their hierarchy believes black folks descended from primates while other races are more like
Created Angels like Lucipher and did not descend from amoebas.

Notable illuminata are like Benjamin Franklin whom image they put on the $100 bill and 50cents coin even tho he was never a dead president.
When rappers talk about dead presidents they must only be talking about 20's.

gigacope at following the machinations of 4chan trolls as major news