Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They call us "Folds"

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
I generally try to avoid cuckit, but i just have to share this

Some comments:
No, the attractive ones have social skills. Social skills are a big part of being attractive. We’ve all met men who are physically average or even good-looking but are awful people without the social savvy to hide it - they’re not attractive.

Most incels are covert narcissists (ie narcs without the partially- redeeming charismatic, fun personalities) who are jealous of what regular narcs can get away with. For some reason they’re very bitter that people who are fun to be around but shitty deep down have got a massive attractiveness advantage over people who aren’t fun to be around and who wear their shittiness right on the surface. I assume the narcissism is what stops them understanding it.

Non-narcissists don’t even figure in the incel worldview. I assume that’s because they don’t talk to other people enough to have cottoned on that some people actually care about other human beings.
Don't read their shit. It's a toxic, self-loathing-hidden-by-trolling circlejerk of bulllllllshit. They don't even realize millions of unattractive men have managed to pairbond and it had nothing to do with their appearance or income.
I am floored by their lack of self-awareness.

"Stupid bitches don't like me...."

Um, yehhh. Can't see why they wouldn't... o_O
I know it‘s wrong but that sub is equal parts hilarious and empathetic for me (as an aging woman that feels like I won‘t ever find a quality marriage partner). Some of the stuff they say is actually on point if you just switch the sexes around. For example- “all women care about is looks.” It’s like they are coming to terms with the fact that all males care about is looks and this is part if how they have to process it. They’ve accused me of going there to “visit the zoo” ...my response is they shouldnt post such fascinating exhibits if they don’t want to cause a spectacle.

they seem to disagree with us, but yet spend thousands of hours responding to every little thing we say
weird isn't?

Gutterscum Reddit Whore said:

Has it caught on?

Gutterscum Reddit Whore said:
For those of you lurking (and I know you are): If you want a date, try not to use "hole" or "fold" to refer to women and don't be that guy who asks why someone refuses to date you. You just might get the truth.

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

It didn't stop me; quite the opposite in fact. It is easier to exercise restraint in the company of others than you might think. I will continue to post here and I will continue to succeed from time to time, "bad personaliteehee" and all. I am here due to having years of my life shaved off because foids are programmed to keep ostracized and lonely men in exactly that condition. Just because I made it out doesn't mean I'm not mad about it. Expect this to be a recurrent pattern in the future. Your perfect and "equal" world isn't going to last forever.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as attractive people with bad social skills

The programmer who coded female/normie behavior did not put too much effort. I literally knew word-by-word what I was going to read.

dumb fuckin fold!

*foids

sheep IQ foids cant even get the spelling right.

Jfl at "folds"

One of the female posters is quite literally saying all men care about is looks yet she isn't given the same hatred that we get. Goes to show the massive double-standards normies have.

toasty roastie -> folded foid

I honestly didn’t even notice she mispelled foid. Fold sounds like a nice new insult though, so thanks :)

Oh the mysogony

They are evolving.

Then : Looks don't matter.

Now : Well, they are envious of narcissists who get away with things because they are good-looking, and they can't because they are bad-looking.

The programmer who coded female/normie behavior did not put too much effort. I literally knew word-by-word what I was going to read.

There's no such thing as attractive people with bad social skills
You can be born attaractive and be a giga autist.
Why is there this big mis-conception that we think its wrong for foids to simply find certain people attractive? Is it really that easy to misconstrue us believing that foids only going for the top 20% is wrong. Is wanting them to stop over valuing themselves like the media and there empowered foid professors taught them so they accept their looksmatchis inherently bad?

Last edited:
You can be born attaractive and be a giga autist.
Why is there this big mis-conception that we think its wrong for foids to simply find certain people attractive? Is it really that easy to misconstrue us believing that foids only going for the top 20% is wrong. Is wanting them to stop over valuing themselves like the media and there empowered foid professors taught them so they accept their looksmatchis inherently bad?

Mental retardation is the exception, he's right about the rule.

If you are attractive, not retarded and did grow up with people (and not in a forest with wolves, or in a cage) you will have good social skills, and even if your social skills aren't top level, they will be perceived as better because the gestures/mannerisms/words of an attractive person are interpreted as more confident, more beautiful, more skillfull.

Foids still cant understand cause and effect and water is still wet.

I dont get why it annoys me anytime I hear one of them say some shit like "And they wonder why they cant get a date". It's like do they think we were birthed with hate towards femoids, do they think we broadcast the fact that were incel and hate foids IRL?

It's just so dumb.

Potent ragefuel. I will now start holding doors open and calling them m'lady.

(I legit would but they would freak out and call it hitting on them/harassment)

Foids still cant understand cause and effect and water is still wet.

I dont get why it annoys me anytime I hear one of them say some shit like "And they wonder why they cant get a date". It's like do they think we were birthed with hate towards femoids, do they think we broadcast the fact that were incel and hate foids IRL?

It's just so dumb.

They can smell it which is even partly true.

I knew a truecel guy in our class who always played the feminist and my oneitis said that she can smell that hes a mysogonist. I could smell it too because Im a truecel too. Just dont give them hints. Just dont participate or even iniciate a discussion as a truecel about feminism.

hell they even laughed all 3 about the fact that hes a virgin tehehehehe, when i was smokin with them. He came the long way to the entry and one said : Do you think he has lost his virginity this weekend? Oneitis: tehehehehe never ever tehehehehehe

how funny to laugh at the sexual failure of a 23/24 yr old guy with muscle dystrophia.

AWALT. May foids burn in hell

"folds". I can see a roastie actually misspelling it like that in an article

Women --unlike them--are shallow if they want a hot guy. They can want a hot girl but that's different.

All I want is prostitution to be legal in my country and everywhere in the world.

Inceltears and their cherry picking. It is entertaining.

I'm intrigued by the way she assumes we must talk the same way irl as we do on the internet.

"fold" :feelskek:

is she even trying?? is she dyslexic?? fucking women are retarded and cant read jfl
I'm intrigued by the way she assumes we must talk the same way irl as we do on the internet.

I cannot comprehend how women can feel so insulted by the term "female humanoid." This is why women can't be taken seriously. There is nothing negative to interpret about it. It's just scientific. Are they so backwards they are angry at us trying to describe them scientifically? I used to get pissed at being called creepy, because I thought I wasn't, but now it's something I take ownership of, because it's just their truth.

Foid is when I hate them. Fold is when I don't hate them.
I wouldn't hate them if they fold over to my needs.

Can that bitch even read?
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

nobody thinks they are owed something more than women

if you don't believe it, just ask their dads

they seem to disagree with us, but yet spend thousands of hours responding to every little thing we say
weird isn't?

They are obsessed with us. They worship the ground we walk upon.