Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They call us moids now

Women are incapable of creativity. They always copy men or infiltrate the communities they create

Moids has been a term for a while now

they just cannot leave us alone jfl

Fem'cels' make me irrationally angry

Among fem"cels".
Femcels
Giphy

Lol. Not just incel, a moid. I think soon they will slowly shift the narrative to call any man who said something unpleasant about foids an incel or moid, effectively giving us FDS+femcels 2.0.

No originality

Incels are revolutionary, and normies have been stealing our culture for a while

Moids has been a term for a while now
this tbh, but also
IQ so low that you can't come up with your own terms.
You can't make this shit up.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Incels are revolutionary, and normies have been stealing our culture for a while

They're no better than Robbers tbh, then again, Robbers are just hard-pressed normies

THE VACCINE WILL BE SOMETHING YOU TAKE EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS, CONFIRMED BY SEVERAL OUTLETS NOT JUST ME

JFL AT NORMIE CATTLE GOING TO THE SLAUGHTER THIS WILLINGLY

They been calling us that for 1 year

Female Humanoid is a rather decent term, RandyWhore aka Ranwo sounds good

Women are incapable of original thought

Female Humanoid is a rather decent term, RandyWhore aka Ranwo sounds good

Idk man, Talking-Rib sounds pretty good
Women are incapable of original thought

Humans are incapable of altriusm
Incels are incapable of getting love
Starscream is incapable as a Decepticon Leader
The Blue-Lanterns are all Cope and extremely whitepilled

Sorry, just wanted to extend

Dog Fucker sounds even more pleasing to the ears

Hmm, true true

If only they were willing to ascend me...
and perhaps I can fly just like Starscream

Moids.co when?

At least be original jfl

I have never seen a simp level reached in IncelTears in my life.

Imagine being so pussy starved+ low IQ that you try to simp for mentally ill whores in trufemcels, while criticising the fucking original incel community, which you also belong on.

I have never seen a simp level reached in IncelTears in my life.

Imagine being so pussy starved+ low IQ that you try to simp for mentally ill whores in trufemcels, while criticising the fucking original incel community, which you also belong on.

This.

The thing is that the term 'moid' is a general term for all males, just like we use 'foid' for all females. So they are actively supporting a community where the foids are degrading their gender as a whole. JFL.

Water is wet though. We all know these soys would repeat their foid friends in saying that all men are horrible, although they are talking about themselves.

It logic

Femoid = bad

moid= good

JFL this is just like saying racism towards whites doesn't exist :lul:

THE VACCINE WILL BE SOMETHING YOU TAKE EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS, CONFIRMED BY SEVERAL OUTLETS NOT JUST ME

JFL AT NORMIE CATTLE GOING TO THE SLAUGHTER THIS WILLINGLY

Yup. No coronavirus has ever been successfully vaccinated against. They mutate too fast.

Love the foid in the comments talking about how it's different from the flu because there is only one strain of COVID. There are at least 12. The one in Europe right now is different than the one in the US. Only a foid can speak with such confidence about something they know nothing about.

Yup. No coronavirus has ever been successfully vaccinated against. They mutate too fast.

Love the foid in the comments talking about how it's different from the flu because there is only one strain of COVID. There are at least 12. The one in Europe right now is different than the one in the US. Only a foid can speak with such confidence about something they know nothing about.
if you ever end up wondering how come you're living in a mass surveillance state with social credit and quarterly vaccination just to leave the house, simply look at reddit and women

foids cant come up with anything original always have to copy a mans work.

also jfl femcels what a joke.

females cannot be incel .

Women are incapable of creativity. They always copy men or infiltrate the communities they create

Femcels have been calling us moids for about 2 years or more not gonna lie.