[Hypocrisy] They compare incels to nazis

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
In reality incels are more like the Jews who are being persecuted through media and propaganda. A bunch of low value men who are losers because of poor genetics and society tries to paint them all as evil by using false flag attacks and shit.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

GigaTruecel Bastard & Bad Person
★★★★★
19d 21h 24m
you are not entitled to replies and jews are like women not incels. @kikecel is brown he would run fellow white people game if he could

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
94d 32m
Nazis had power, we don't
Nazis were racist, we aren't
Nazis supported women's rights, we don't

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
10d 27m
Nazis were left wing feminists just like modern day SJWs

kikecel

kikecel

A weeaboo and a kike. currently Schlomomaxxing
★★★★★
17d 3h 56m
Jews are being persecuted by the minority.
most people are acting like special snowflakes and are virtue signaling by saying "I have jewish friends" and calling people that they dont agree with "Nazis"

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
68d 16h 13m
none of this 'we are the jews and niggers of the world' shit makes sense anymore

male = unprivileged
white male = especially unprivileged if you're not rich and beautiful

the last one will rustle a lot of jimmies so let me explain, if you're white you have even less social cohesion and basically no handouts as you can't just go to a richer country, you have to win the game, and if you're not winning the game because you're ugly and have little money, then you're fucked

unremarkable white = no reason to even leave the house, nobody even calls him for months including family

fuck jews and niggers at least they still have some social cohesion and can rip others off, you don't have shit and you're not ripping off anyone in the 21st century if you're white, it's the other way around

Quarantined

Quarantined

Officer
★★★★
32d 15h 23m
you are not entitled to replies and jews are like women not incels. @kikecel is brown he would run fellow white people game if he could
Women have stricter height requirements then the NAZIs

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
13d 4h 51m
Look at leading Nazi figures like Himmler, Goebbels, Bormann, Seyss-Inquart, Backe; the third Reich was a beta uprising.

This is Stauffenberg, the man who tried to assassinate Hitler in 1944.
stauffberg.jpg

1592905694229.png

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

low iq and terminally retarded
3d 16h 46m
In reality incels are more like the Jews who are being persecuted through media and propaganda. A bunch of low value men who are losers because of poor genetics and society tries to paint them all as evil by using false flag attacks and shit.
it's the thought process that was used to make germans hate jews. it's how you rile society up against a group.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
it's the thought process that was used to make germans hate jews. it's how you rile society up against a group.
yeah jews were seen as a "threat", correct?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Captain
12d 18h 20m
They call anyone they disagree with a nazi. The word has lost all meaning

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

larping since your mom was born
★★
10d 6h 47m
Look at leading Nazi figures like Himmler, Goebbels, Bormann, Seyss-Inquart, Backe; the third Reich was a beta uprising.

This is Stauffenberg, the man who tried to assassinate Hitler in 1944.
View attachment 280331
View attachment 280332
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Also Hitler was specially ugly as a kid, he wasn't really part of the group and beaten by his dad
But coping cels will say that the nazi figures were high tier normies :lul:

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★
35d 8h 22m
male = unprivileged
Funny how the privilege they talk about mostly comes with accumulated family wealth. Not with the set of genitals.

Arya

Arya

In search for new blackpills
★★★
4d 6h 36m
This is cringe because it's a stupid comparison but the point still stands

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
This is cringe because it's a stupid comparison but the point still stands
cringe? what are you a norman?

Arya

Arya

★★★
4d 6h 36m
cringe? what are you a norman?
No it is , this whole thread is cringe
The stormcel obsession with Hitler who was a degenerate cultist keeps coming up plus our plight isn't physical confinement but a mental and spiritual one.
The truth is because of the , here it goes we live in a society and the way things are going the number will keep getting worst. And though I agree that it is looks which is the primary cause of attraction and is mostly responsible for inceldom I also think we are in a wide spread nuerosis cause of our physical shortcomings.
It is what has been denied to us , our masculinity not only through by looks but by the Society around us.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
No it is , this whole thread is cringe
The stormcel obsession with Hitler who was a degenerate cultist keeps coming up plus our plight isn't physical confinement but a mental and spiritual one
I'm not obsessed with hitler you troll

that word "cringe" is pure bullshit and you fucking know it.

The point is that incels are not nazis and are being demonized in similar ways compared to the jews

Arya

Arya

★★★
4d 6h 36m
I'm not obsessed with hitler you troll

that word "cringe" is pure bullshit and you fucking know it.

The point is that incels are not nazis and are being demonized in similar ways compared to the jews
No it isn't , I am sick and tired of this guy is literally Hitler and we izz the jews

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
No it isn't , I am sick and tired of this guy is literally Hitler and we izz the jews
fuck off. you just barge in and call something "cringe" like some Norman with zero evidence. everyone else in this topic has agreed except you

Arya

Arya

★★★
4d 6h 36m
fuck off. you just barge in and call something "cringe" like some Norman with zero evidence. everyone else in this topic has agreed except you
Again you said Norman so I am wrong how big brain of you

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★
19d 22h 59m
Stop buying into their moral framework. Don't compare incels to Jews. It's boomertier idiocy tbh, and convinces no one.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
Again you said Norman so I am wrong how big brain of you
Nice strawman asshole. You haven't proved in any way this thread is "cringe". You can't actually because it's purely subjective. so fuck off
Stop buying into their moral framework. Don't compare incels to Jews. It's boomertier idiocy tbh, and convinces no one.
"convinces"?

Arya

Arya

★★★
4d 6h 36m
Nice strawman asshole. You haven't proved in any way this thread is "cringe". You can't actually because it's purely subjective. so fuck off

"convinces"?
It is comparing our plight to people getting genocided makes no sense
Our struggle is a spiritual and mental one

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
Incels might get genocided actually
We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags!
of course that hasn't happened yet, but incels are being demonized in ways similar to jews

Arya

Arya

★★★
4d 6h 36m
Incels might get genocided actually

of course that hasn't happened yet, but incels are being demonized in ways similar to jews
Incel concentration camps are you serious , also I've heard something about incels getting doxxed

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
123d 3h 8m
Incel concentration camps are you serious , also I've heard something about incels getting doxxed
who knows for sure. time will tell

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

Komm Süsser Todd
★★★
4d 12h 15m
none of this 'we are the jews and niggers of the world' shit makes sense anymore

male = unprivileged

the last one will rustle a lot of jimmies so let me explain, if you're white you have even less social cohesion and basically no handouts as you can't just go to a richer country, you have to win the game, and if you're not winning the game because you're ugly and have little money, then you're fucked

unremarkable white = no reason to even leave the house, nobody even calls him for months including family

fuck jews and niggers at least they still have some social cohesion and can rip others off, you don't have shit and you're not ripping off anyone in the 21st century if you're white, it's the other way around
This. Even though being a shitskin, with how things are played now deathnics can seriously run victimmaxxing.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
27d 14h 47m
I can confirm I am more like a Jew. After all, you have seen my schnoz.

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
13d 4h 51m
Haha this guy still believes in muh 6 gorillion

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
★★★★★
9d 19h 51m
we are not the Jews they did something to deserve being persecuted while we were born into persecution

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
39d 22h 49m
Incels would be more like the anarchists who helped the red army conquer Russia and then got mass killed by them.