Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel they expect me to forget when they raise me to never forgive,cant sleep at night.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-i will to something bad as a child and my parents would spank me that day,they will remember what i did 3 days later and spank me again
-my dad used to tell other adults shameful experiences that i have as a child hoping that i wouldnt to that again
-siblings would remember me shameful experiences non stop

people have more empathy to me as an adult,as a child they just walk over me.

i cant sleep at night,i remember every single error in my life.
"just left the past"you never stopped making remember the past as a child is the only thing i know as an adult.

NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOUR PARENTS STOOOOOPPP

also if i disrespect my dad he will take weeks for forgive me when i was a kid,and now this retards tell me that if you do something bad long time ago doesnt matter.

i will remember occasionally the shitty marriege that my dad have,and how bad was to listen to all they say and do to each other,he always say that i shouls stop being bitter to him and never recognise is mystakes.

so as a child with parents with a bad marriege,one sibling with drug problems,and one sister with school problems thay will never forget a mystake from me,my dad would ever dont talk to me on my birthdays and if he do he will remember me that i didnt get a gif because i say something bad to him weeks and months beforme my birthday.

"just forget about the past son"

Last edited:
I hate my parents too tbh i hope they both die of cancer

Living in blended household sucks ass in my case. I just need to LDAR in middle of nowhere

Damn your family is trash

forgiveness for me, not for thee :soy:

-i will to something bad as a child and my parents would spank me that day,they will remember what i did 3 days later and spank me again
-my dad used to tell other adults shameful experiences that i have as a child hoping that i wouldnt to that again
-siblings would remember me shameful experiences non stop

people have more empathy to me as an adult,as a child they just walk over me.

i cant sleep at night,i remember every single error in my life.
"just left the past"you never stopped making remember the past as a child is the only thing i know as an adult.
If they're still alive you can take revenge

If they're still alive you can take revenge

i am insufferable,my dad block me on whatsup after a series of discussions,and my mom is tired of me because i talk alone (i say things like this:"everything is bad" "god" "god,why?".

she tried to convince me to ask for anxiety pills in the hospital.

My parents are the only thing that make me feel any sense of purpose, once they lose faith in me I don't think I'll have much left.

Sorry you had such a shit family OP

My family is nice at least

Unattractive children are a disgrace to their social standing, so they are natural driven to disagree with you and dismiss you as an annoyance.