Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy They have Alcoholics Anonymous. They have programs to get Criminals back in the Work Force. Why don't they have NEET rehab programs?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I know Japan is trying to fix this issue with the Hikikomori, but are any other countries really trying to help fix this?

If your a NEET you are going to have big gaps on your Work History and thus it is going to be extremely difficult to get hired anywhere.

Why don't they have programs to rehab NEET's and get them back into the Work Force. Companies can hire former NEET's and make them productive members of society again.

Is it because nobody gives a fuck about NEET's and value Drug Addict's and Criminals above them.
Is it because companies don't want to hire anti-social ugly guys?

Are NEET's really looked at that badly?

Because decent jobs, even crappy one has hundreds of people applying for them. Getting any sort of income in the west in 2019 is extremely competitive.

The supply of jobs is much smaller than the amount of job seekers.

It's like asking for a rehab program for incels to fuck Stacys.

Because NEETs are oppressed.

Because drug addicts are more attractive and socially capable, and everyone wants ugly males to die.

If you think I'm being silly, spend one day in group therapy to see this in action.

A NEET rehab program is a plastic surgery/LL clinic

I would only wage slave if I was giving a government funded girlfriend or a sex robot, no sex means no work from me

Because drug addicts are more attractive and socially capable, and everyone wants ugly males to die.

If you think I'm being silly, spend one day in group therapy to see this in action.
This.
Why they would need the neets when they can get cheap labor from Mexico, EE and our dear refugees.

This society is run by foids for foids and foids love criminals and drug addicts so of course they try to help them.

Foids despise neets and ugly men so we get no help.

The treatment of certain groups in society reflects who the women like and dont like.

Along with the reasons listed above, I believe funding is a good reason. It would be probably hard to get funding for a NEET-rehabilitation program.

You can get a job....

That's not the issue...

The issue is it's fucking stupid...

You will be paid shit as ugly male - overworked till death - blamed for everything...

Put in horrible positions - abused - false harrassing reports...

IT's a waste of time.....

You can make more money off NEETing by scam + save + invest + live off parents + tax credits + disability
This
Also why would a NEET wan to be '''rehabilitated''' into society ? Wagecucking and betabuxing... no thanks.

This society is run by foids for foids and foids love criminals and drug addicts so of course they try to help them.

Foids despise neets and ugly men so we get no help.

The treatment of certain groups in society reflects who the women like and dont like.
I can see the correlation for sure. Not a good thing for me tbh

It would only be a concern if they were women.

because we are ugly,thats only answer to all questions

There are a lot of programs which are chad exclusive only.

Because decent jobs, even crappy one has hundreds of people applying for them. Getting any sort of income in the west in 2019 is extremely competitive.

The supply of jobs is much smaller than the amount of job seekers.

A government-funded job agency in Toronto warned applicants that even for a job as a front line staff at McDonalds, for every vacancy, there are at least 500 to 1,000+ applications. This is for a minimum wage job.

They would refuse to explain that Trudeau's immigration scam is part of the problem. Trudeau has been increasing the yearly immigration cap from a relatively stable 200,000 to almost 800,000 by 2025.

Some of my friends who live in Toronto have seen quiet communities turn into "cultural bazaars", traffic, smog and reminiscent of overpopulated cities like Lagos or Dhakka.

They do, in Japan

A government-funded job agency in Toronto warned applicants that even for a job as a front line staff at McDonalds, for every vacancy, there are at least 500 to 1,000+ applications. This is for a minimum wage job.

Holy FUCK. That shit is the real blackpill. Fuck being incel, how about not fucking eating.

You got a link to where they said that?
Some of my friends who live in Toronto have seen quiet communities turn into "cultural bazaars", traffic, smog and reminiscent of overpopulated cities like Lagos or Dhakka.

How are those immigrants getting money to survive there?

Start it yourself. AA was started from two dudes who suffered from alcohlism.

The only people who will start an incel anonymous group or something similar will be incels or ascended incels.

How are those immigrants getting money to survive there?
Lots of the females work in the sex trade, or they go on welfare and work in the sex trade. I'm not sure how single men survive as they say that more and more young men are suffering from mental illness, and likely to be housed in a psychiatric institution or jail.

I'm totally fucked in getting a job since I was a NEET for 3 years after my layoff. Sigh.