Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They invited the bull to their wedding

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
31a689b

This is what cucktears means when they say they have a wife.
Married with a landwhale with Tyrone in the first row :feelshaha:

I wouldn’t even attend a wedding if I know the groom is a cuck

The soy probably never fucked her wife, he's just betabuxxing her while she fucks a tyrone.

Marriage has become a joke.

Your mommy stuck in the old house a bustard black bull fuck her hard

Why do these cucks even get married?

This like my hentai mangas!

This is exactly why I just can not get married.

The meaning of marriage has been destroyed and urinated on by the devil himself.

Something that is meant to unite Man and Woman into one body, is now bringing in numerous of other parties and it's all at the expense of a woman's happiness.
Disgusting.

Bleach

larp this isn't real
edit: nvm it's reddit

That wedding should be sponsored by Ryder...

That's what BrazilianSigma's wedding would be like. The entire front row would be filled with bulls and Chads. After the wedding sigma would rush to the nearby store to bring condoms for the bulls to fuck his wife while he would sit and jerk off to them.

That's what BrazilianSigma's wedding would be like. The entire front row would be filled with bulls and Chads. After the wedding sigma would rush to the nearby store to bring condoms for the bulls to fuck his wife while he would sit and jerk off to them.
Lmao! He would let one of the bulls go in raw, too.

Imagine if the only way you could get an old landwhale to marry you is if you let her get fucked by other men.

It would be better to be dead than to live the life of this pathetic cuck.
I wouldn’t even attend a wedding if I know the groom is a cuck

I don't want to see this shit tbh. I would rather pretend that cucks like this don't exist

I wouldnt touch this whale under any circumstance and this cuck marries her and lets her have a bull

BLACK BULL is a part of every happy family

What a fucking cuck. Pathetic human being

This is the average priviledge of a Bull. Gets to always have a white female blacked; not only the ugly ones (like the one in the post), the ones in their prime too. For every white female that you see, you can expect that she already got blacked, atleast she seeks for it. The Bull stands as the epitome of what a symbolic BBC means in society: He has the institution of marriage has hostage to his blackness, he has the decision if a white male will enjoy a sex life or not, a Bull has the simple choice to cuck a white boy or not, a Black man easily overcomes a white "weakling" by simply expressing his will to take hostage his self-esteem, to crush it with his Black priviledge, the Bull supremacy prevails, redditors already welcome it with joyful pride, while chanting to BLM how inferior white males are, locked in their caged masculinity, frail at the sight of a Black man close to him, who can easily dominate the enviroment of a white family with ease, the Bull detains the symbolic key to the happiness of a white male nowadays, the white female is already theirs. Bulls are very sinister and opressive when they get cocky hanging their black balls in the balance of Law, their Bull priviledge gets endless and their seed forever stained in a culture, the blackness simply stays

Last edited: