Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy They judge us & assume

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Yet the thing is being ignorant of the reality is no excuse to assume you know more than those that live it.

If you have social problems and high inhib you are assumed as 'boring' when in reality you probably have the most chaotic and loudest mind.

If you have social problems and high inhib you are assumed as 'boring' when in reality you probably have the most chaotic and loudest mind.

Boring = sub 8 male that doesn't jestermaxx and appears to have self respect

I hate when fuckers assume shit about me

I dont care anymore

Sure but you can't relate and tell them iRL stories they could like. So whatever, you're uninteresting to them unless you make some stories up.

True. I actually scared some white girl today, just because we were walking the same direction and there wasn't anyone around for like 25-50 meters. I could feel it. Lmfao. It was during the day when sun was out, too.

True. I actually scared some white girl today, just because we were walking the same direction and there wasn't anyone around for like 25-50 meters. I could feel it. Lmfao. It was during the day when sun was out, too.
Yeah if I'm alone (mostly) & walking & come across a woman on her own in a deserted place I get this feeling they're uncomfortable. It's like yo bitch, you decided to go down a fucking country lane no fucker uses; deal with it.

Yeah if I'm alone (mostly) & walking & come across a woman on her own in a deserted place I get this feeling they're uncomfortable. It's like yo bitch, you decided to go down a fucking country lane no fucker uses; deal with it.
Indeed, but it also goes to show how you full of themselves these bitches are. Relax, whore, I don't wanna touch you even with a pole. Jfl.

JFL your pfp isn't helping your post here

pls go back to your previous avi

Indeed, but it also goes to show how you full of themselves these bitches are. Relax, whore, I don't wanna touch you even with a pole. Jfl.
I don't shave often so I naturally look like a terrorist. Foids stay away but so do any potential problem makers.
pls go back to your previous avi
This one is top tier

I don't shave often so I naturally look like a terrorist. Foids stay away but so do any potential problem makers.

This one is top tier
I was clean-shaven. Me being ethnic scared her off.

They think we are crazy.

I started developing voices in my head. Its pretty crazy.

Wow that’s a nice avi